Is firelands soloable?

90 Human Paladin
I'd like to know if Firelands would be soloable on a paladin. (obviously) Ret, prot, or holy it doesn't matter just curious if anyone has done it. Haven't been able to find any videos or anything of pallies soloing FL. On an extended note, what about HM firelands? Any thoughts, videos, or snide remarks are welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Maybe by a Blood DK. Gut tells me no though.
Edited by Liquidrock on 3/24/2013 12:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alysrazor is the only boss I have had luck with. I don't think it's possible either.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
I was able to manage Beth'ilac, Shannox, and Alysrazor, with an 8% Baleroc wipe. Havent tried Rhyolith or Domo/Rag yet. Baleroc generally sucks due to his decimation blade and the fact that he refuses to cast Blaze of Glory (extra vengeance).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Aight well thanks for all the imput. I tried Beth myself actually last night with a poorly geared blood DK friend and we downed her. After 2manning that I can see how to solo it. As for the others yeah some mechanics seem like they would prevent much of anything.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Ragnaros would be really tough, if only because of the Sons of Flame. Not to mention the debuff, which I could probably handle....but it'd be dicey without an actual healer there to back me up. Really, really dicey. I've solo tanked him very easily but with no healer? Ehhh... Maybe a good ret could burst him down before the stacks got very high, I dunno. Again, all that aside the Sons of Flame seem like they'd be crazy to deal with solo as a melee. You'd have to pull some pretty serious Jedi !@#$ to make that happen, 'specially since as ret you ain't got Holy Wrath no more.
Reply Quote
67 Dwarf Shaman
I know this is a necro but could a geared hunter (535 ilvl) solo firelands?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Only thing I can't solo is Rag worms. ;D

And atm, I can only do Alyzrazor on heroic, rest normal.
Edited by Zenalpaladin on 1/20/2014 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Guess I'll update since I have posted in this thread a while ago. I've been able to solo all of FL 10m, haven't tried 25m, as prot
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]