Where to look for arena/rbgs?

90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm not much of a PvP'r, but I'm finding that earning conquest points via random bgs is rather time-consuming. Is there some site/resource for finding groups that can help me cap conquest points each week via arena/bgs?
Reply Quote
Best place is to ask in trade really. I see people looking for 2's partner to cap a fair amount some days. With anything, wins won't come easy at the start. It will take a few times to get know each others strengths and weakness's to start to gel as a team.

If you can find a partner and build from it, do it. Cause decent people are hard to find. By decent I don't mean pvp, I mean personality wise. You need someone that will take the time to learn with you and that will have patience. If you can find that, you'll make an even better team.

Also some kind of real time chat helps. vent, Team Speak, Mumble, Skype. w/e. You can coordinate much easier, then have to stop to type, or click a button for a macro to call for help, an Int, etc. With out Team Speak or something like that you won't go far. The top pvp teams use them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
u dont have to know each others deepest secrets and be gay to cap 2s.. pretty sure if we qued 2s and you afk i could 2v1 2s until you were capped its not that complicated lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]