[A] Herald of the Titans

80 Draenei Priest
Looking for a group to run with. Im gearing up currently but will be ready, Im sure before I can find and or start a group. If there is a group running that could use a priest disc/shadow or holy too.

If there are enough toons out there lookin for the title leave a post here or add Lovebombs#1730 I will start a group.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
I just dinged 80 on this guy over the weekend, and I plan to gear him up/down for this achievement. Posting here to stay in the loop. Haven't chosen a spec yet.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
Still no other takers to this point...any other Herald toons out there?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
still working on a prot warrior for it, unfortunately, he's only 75.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
Im down to do it on this shaman. dps or heals. adequately geared for either
trenzio#1700
Edited by Galfin on 4/11/2013 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have just started a rogue to work toward this achievement, as well as have a collection method for junkboxes for 'the Insane' I'll be running said rogue through for gearing purposes as soon as I hit 80, which should take about another week. I'll keep monitoring this thread as I progress.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Hunter
AFK
I'm tagging this. I am gearing my old hunter for this achievement. I was in the process of it back when ulduar was released and had to stop for rl concerns. I'm very interested in getting this finally.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
Thanks for the replies Im still looking for more people to get the group going. Keep posting your interests and when we get a small core we can get somethin rollin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have a fully geared prot warrior. Would love to finally get this done.

my battle tag is palepale#1229 feel free to add me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I have an 80 Warlock or an 80 Monk that I can bring to do Herald. Daystar#1544
Reply Quote
80 Human Hunter
hit me up if need a hunter, matthew#1161
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
I'm working on this toon as my herald toon. I'd love to finally do this so I can start leveling again.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Add Bstark#1896

Discipline Priest who wants to get the gear for Herald. :D
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Monk
I'd also like to take part in this. I have gear set up for Healing and DPS'ing. I just have a couple more slots to replace and I'll be all set.

All thats left to do is to power lvl zerg a couple professions (ugh).
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Im willing to run on this priest, has decent healing gear, but im willing to go shadow if needed

Corvinious#1686
Reply Quote
70 Human Warrior
I'll help you with herald when they pull argent defender and immortal back in.
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
i'm geared and ready to go at reset if you're still looking for people to do it, i hear you can do it with as little as 7 level 80's as long as they're geared and you understand the fight.

Skatmando#1608

Edit: Windwalker/Brewmaster monk btw, (tank/dps) fully geared and enchanted.
Edited by Fumaester on 5/13/2013 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have a dk I would be interested in doing this on. What is the item level requirements though? I might need to gear up a little. Add my battletag DLM#1153
Edited by Dlm on 5/14/2013 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
This char has most of the gear needed to dps, tank, or heal. Trying to find an Ulduar 10/25 run to snag other gear to fill in pieces; maxxed professions.
Add battletag Robka#1455 and I'll keep on completing gear.
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Still working on my gear but if u just need a dps I'll gladly join. I did Algalon back when it was current content, so I know the fight mechanics very well, i.e, I won't die and will provide the needed damage for the fight.

With cata food and flask the dps requirement becomes a joke anyways.

Darkith#1287
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]