[H-PVE] Mangore Marauders needs a HEALER!

100 Troll Priest

/\/\ __ _ _ __ __ _ ___ _ __ ___ ___
/ \ / _` | '_ \ / _` |/ _ \| '__/ _ \/ __|
/ /\/\ \ (_| | | | | (_| | (_) | | | __/\__ \
\/ \/\__,_|_| |_|\__, |\___/|_| \___||___/
|___/

Mangore Marauders is a level 25 Horde guild located on Wyrmrest Accord. We are best described as an "achievement guild"-- pushing our limits in PVE & PVP, with some RP on the side. We raided consistently in Wrath and hosted weekly ICC25 runs, and the tradition of 'family and friends' continues today. We don't recruit for the sake of numbers. Instead, we look for people who can work with others (whether it's professions, dungeoning, or PVP), keep long-term commitments, and laugh at a good joke.

After slamming MSV early on and then getting slammed by Garalon, we're trying to start fresh with current content. We're currently 4/12 with Throne of Thunder and looking to get Megaera down soon.

Currently, I am looking for a HEALER to replace me for a couple of months while I move and deal with the burnout of raid leading for two years straight! You won't be asked to raid lead, of course, but you are expected to be able to pull 40k+ HPS.

Our raid times are Wednesdays and Thursdays, 6-9pm PST/ST. Flasks and food are typically provided, and we won't hesitate to train people who are unfamiliar with the fights. In return, we ask that you show up in a timely manner, be responsible about gearing, and notify someone else in advance if you can't attend. Vent is required.

If you're interested, please send Braai or Brinztok a tell or mail in-game. I'll also be fielding questions about the raid and the like in this thread, so ask away!

http://tinyurl.com/mangoreraid <-- A link to our progress and updated raid rolecall.
Edited by Brinztok on 6/19/2013 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Bumping for the not weekend crowd.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
hip bump.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
bumping for a new spot open!!

WE NEED SOMETHING WITH SPELL HASTE

PLEASE HELP.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Bumping this thread because we're in a really good place right now and I don't want to hold my group back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]