Closet WoW Players

Do you hide the fact that you play this game from the world? It's really such a simple thing in life that brings me so much joy.

If I ever get a industry placement with a bigtime artist for one of my beats, and get regular spins on a radio rotation, I'm gona say on the TV interview, I play wow and I'm still doin all this. Ill never be a closet WoW player.
Edited by Blazeform on 3/22/2013 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Though I wouldn't just start a conversation outright saying "I play wow omg lol", if someone asked I'd say yeah.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Lol at people hiding that they play a video game. Get some confidence.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
I don't necessarily hide it. I just don't go announcing it to everybody. Plus I don't want to engage in an awkward conversation with either a PvE Hero or Alliance Scum lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
uhm ur alliance i cant be seen with u anymore our friendship is over
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
uhm ur alliance i cant be seen with u anymore our friendship is over
lol no offense but I don't wanna talk to someone called yoloswaglife im too hipster for that lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alright
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I don't hide it. LET IT BE KNOWN
Edited by Aìmbot on 3/22/2013 11:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/22/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Coontlipsx
stealth brag topic
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/22/2013 11:44 AMPosted by Coontlipsx
brag topic
Reply Quote
Lol how bout I edit it and take that part out to show u that is not the point of the topic, k thx its done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
03/22/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Conslol
stealth brag topic

Seriously I just don't talk about it because my conversations are more deep than what I did while playing a video game from the previous day.

Sure, plenty of people do play . But we keep our discussion and gameplay.... on the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Lol how bout I edit it and take that part out to show u that is not the point of the topic, k thx its done.

you know because

Although most of you enjoy trolling when people say this but, if can keep a gf, a professional 9-5, make beats in my studio for the past 10 years progressing in my production career (have 1 industry beat placement with Machine Gun Kelly, can link you guys soundcloud/youtube beats), and play wow at the same time, then this game is not bad for your life. And I do/have all of the above. When I get a placement with a bigtime artist for one of my beats, and get regular spins on a radio rotation and start receiving royalties, I'm gona say on the TV interview, I play wow and I'm still doin all this.

didn't make up half your post and topic
Reply Quote
10 Goblin Rogue
What happens in Azeroth stays in Azeroth.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
brag topic
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
No. But I wonder if people hide the fact that they are male Draenei.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
03/22/2013 11:51 AMPosted by Conslol
brag topic
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]