People keep thinking im a troll...

90 Troll Hunter
Listen Boulderfistians, i only troll you guys because you wont invite to your world boss groups. You consistently say im bad. I'm better than most of you haha. But anyway im trying to say that have a nice heart and invite me to those Galleon, Shas and Oon groups.

Sincerely,
Vynarrow of the Horde
Reply Quote
25 Blood Elf Hunter
I will always invite you, Vyn. ALWAYS!
Quit hatin', ya'll.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Yo thanks Milotic ;D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
It's not trolling if you're telling everyone you are trolling. Great assassins don't tell people they are assassins, they make sure nobody ever knows it and deny it at every chance given.
Reply Quote
this guy isn't a troll, just an idiot kid. Take Notes!
Reply Quote
You Gotta Be Trollin Me
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
ⁿ.ⁿ
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
this guy isn't a troll, just an idiot kid. Take Notes!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Like you I'm not that popular, and it's not like Galleon is actually killed on Boulderfist, but it's worth noting you can receive the credit and loot without even being invited to the raid group(s).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Gall was/is killed all the time...even before the spawn buff.....
Reply Quote
Listen Boulderfistians, i only troll you guys because you wont invite to your world boss groups. You consistently say im bad. I'm better than most of you haha. But anyway im trying to say that have a nice heart and invite me to those Galleon, Shas and Oon groups.

Sincerely,
Vynarrow of the Horde

Dang Joo Ugly! Oh Wait..... lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]