How do you deal with healing monks?

90 Undead Warrior
It seems like I can't even dent a healing monk. I charge they go immune to all my hits, miss miss miss miss miss, then I get stunned and they float away to other end of the bg. If I manage to get them low they put that glowing green thing around them and take next to no damage.

I have yet to face a healer that is this difficult to kill in all my wow experience.

Would any pvp experienced warrior provide some tips?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Heroic leap to them, never charge. Charge teammates near them, but never stun the monk. You cannot out dps the green bubble by yourself. Just treat it like dispersion. Rooting them when they are low will give you time to finish them sometimes. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Actually, you do charge them. Then wait till their dematerialize is off then use your stuns. Since the charge stun doesnt DR with Shockwave or Stormbolt. They will have to sit the full 4 sec stun duration while you beat them up. But even with that, MW monks are a nightmare.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
The above the above the above!

Charge them, slow them, wait, then burst stun. Don't use warbringer or stormbolt, use shockwave and avatar. Use shockwave early after burst for their bubble cd is something like 12 sec...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Best way to kill a monk is the age old Mage formula and here it is:

1. Nerdrage
2. Alt-Tab
3. Get on the forums
4. Engage emo-mode and /wrist on the forums
5. Fill the oceans of Azeroth with your tears

now you may need to change it a little or you may run into copyright infringements, they got patent lawyers everywhere. Dang Mages.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I actually don't have much problem against frost mages anymore since we got heroic leap. I charge if they blink I heroic leap on them of them and do my damage....healing monks just drive me nuts with their chain disarm and miss all attack crap.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Actually, you do charge them. Then wait till their dematerialize is off then use your stuns. Since the charge stun doesnt DR with Shockwave or Stormbolt. They will have to sit the full 4 sec stun duration while you beat them up. But even with that, MW monks are a nightmare.

^ This, I do a similar pattern as a rogue
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]