Looking for criticism.

(Locked)

90 Tauren Warrior
Only logs I could find.
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/53mv3hxoeuokc02z/sum/damageDone/?enc=bosses
how in the world does someone do 15k DPS at level 90?

quite a unique situation i assure you, look this has somehow turned into just a trolling spree. lets forget this happened and proceed amicably.
1 Tauren Shaman
lets forget this happened and proceed amicably.
No, no, you insist on being criticized over your near perfect play.

Why DID you use Shield Block when 81% of your damage taken was from a spell?
80 Gnome Priest
Well your sword does not got with the rest of your transmog.
90 Tauren Warrior
03/24/2013 02:05 AMPosted by Kangamooster
lets forget this happened and proceed amicably.
No, no, you insist on being criticized over your near perfect play.

Why DID you use Shield Block when 81% of your damage taken was from a spell?

that was then. this is now. if you had read you would know i claim that NOW i am confident i can pull off a near perfect play of this fight at least personally. i went into that fight quite out of the blue not knowing a damn thing about. their tank had dced and they pulled me in as i was about to go to bed.

you can continue to attack me if you would like, thats fine. im sorry if i came off as an !@# or whatever but lets try to keep some level of decency now.
80 Gnome Priest
Now since we tore you apart you want to be nice. !@#$ THAT
90 Tauren Warrior
Now since we tore you apart you want to be nice. !@#$ THAT

you typed mean words on me over the internet, you did not "tear" me apart. frankly Im more disgusted than i am torn apart.
80 Gnome Priest
I am too. Your transmog is horrible
1 Tauren Shaman
you can continue to attack me if you would like, thats fine. im sorry if i came off as an !@# or whatever but lets try to keep some level of decency now.
Go ahead and link current logs, then. It's quite easy to log.

Hell, get on, invite me to your battletag, and I will log a LFR with you in it. I'm sure you'll be able to show me your perfect rotation?
90 Tauren Warrior
well its unfortunate this cannot be salvaged, all i wanted was to portray was my confidence in being able to do fight correctly tuesday and looked for things other tanks did on the fight.
100 Draenei Warrior
"Looking for criticism, unless it's criticism I don't want".
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859

Unless its trolls attacking me, why even post if you have nothing to contribute?
I'm commenting on how you look to us :P
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
80 Gnome Priest
I 2nd that.
90 Tauren Warrior
oh dear
90 Tauren Warrior
despite the trolls, i did manage to salvage some good info from this train wreck.
Seriously, what was the point of attacking the OP instead of providing useful tips?

Digging up a combat log of the person that only shows one attempt with the OP in it to critique them is just about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.
90 Tauren Warrior
Such as "don't use Shield Block when 81% damage taken is magic."

;)

You go on being an idiot, buddy!

now come on, their is no need for such language. really you're hurting my feelings :(
90 Tauren Warrior
Seriously, what was the point of attacking the OP instead of providing useful tips?

Digging up a combat log of the person that only shows one attempt with the OP in it to critique them is just about as useful as a screen door on a submarine.

I dont understand it myself, i suppose its possible i offended someone but im not entirely sure how.
90 Tauren Warrior
No, this board is just full of dumbasses.

It's obvious you don't have much choice in going or not going and that your request for criticism was w/i the boundaries of needing to go. You communicated that clearly and respectfully.

You're just dealing with dumbasses.

edit: and I should add, with a lot more respect than I would have. I don't deal with stupid very well.
Edited by Rvalue on 3/24/2013 12:11 PM PDT
90 Tauren Warrior
No, this board is just full of dumbasses.

It's obvious you don't have much choice in going or not going and that your request for criticism was w/i the boundaries of needing to go. You communicated that clearly and respectfully.

You're just dealing with dumbasses.

edit: and I should add, with a lot more respect than I would have. I don't deal with stupid very well.

i thought i communicated it pretty clearly as well, reading comprehension on this forum is abysmal.
100 Worgen Druid
I don't deal with stupid very well.

ROFLMAO! Just... wow.

OP asked for criticism and some of the first he got was that his gear wasn't up to snuff. His reply was that he would correct for his gear by playing perfectly. I'm sorry, but that's a response to actual constructive criticism that just begs for mockery.

As for Rvalue - aren't you supposed to be telling us how op DKs are?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]