A Brave New World (Nation RP OOC/Sign Ups)

90 Night Elf Hunter
I'll get my post up later
90 Human Rogue
Hey Zorbak. At some point, we need to have a little chat in-game. I want to ask you about plannnnnns. :D

Edit: If that's alright.

Edit2: About Shattrath...

-evil grin- :D
Edited by Fluency on 3/28/2013 8:08 PM PDT
90 Human Death Knight
03/28/2013 06:18 PMPosted by Fluency
Wait, the Dyskrasia hasn't made any actions since the sign up. If we cut the Arrakoa nation out would we have room for one more?

It's not a matter of some arbitrary limit of nations. It's a matter of it's already been a long time RPwise, and nations are solidified and advanced, and it'd be hard for a nation to just pop in out of thin air. Lanaid's a special exception because he's great.

Edit:
Emissaries dispatched to Mag'har, Ogres, Azerothian Orcs-3 turns to complete. Boulderfist ogre refugees have been found and directed back to Death's Spire. March time of 2 turns.

Where did you get these Boulderfist from Ithalin? :P They'd have to walk through my armies, I doubt they'd get even close to your side of the world.

Feel free to absolutely roflmurder them on the way to the spire. I imagine some would have escaped the slaughter, that's where I'm pullin these lads from :P/
90 Human Rogue
Actually, I can work with that. :P Just making sure we're on the same page. Alright. I'll include the journey of the Ogres in my next post, and give you a little boon there. :P You may not get many, but I'll give you a hilarious post.
76 Orc Hunter
Zorbak, 2 things.

First, how would your nation react to mine? Seeing as your guys worship the dragon Aspects, but mine worship the Titans that created those Aspects?

Second, I'll let you decide how my ambassador to Shattrath's doing, since you know what's going on in the city better than I do.

Well, they'll probably tolerate you. However my cult can be described as "Unpredictable".

As far as Shattrath goes, I suppose Meep wants to talk to me about that.
Edited by Zorbak on 3/28/2013 8:19 PM PDT
90 Human Rogue
I can do any time in the next 11 hours or whatever if that's cool. I'll share Battletag. Meep#1780.

Or I can wait, it's cool. Nothing major Zorbak, you can control Shattrath as you please. I imagine it's hugely overburdened with refugees but still just basically as it is in BC.

My talk involves later plans and stuff.
76 Orc Hunter
Alright, I'm free at the moment. Let me add you
22 Undead Warlock
So I'll post tomorrow; it's 11:30 here and I have things to do that I need to be rested for... namely play Dragon Age: Origins; did that all day today.
76 Orc Hunter
Ohhh man! I forgot to mention something, Meep =( Haha, well its not that important, maybe I can talk to you about it later.
90 Human Rogue
http://i.imgur.com/5Z33l7C.jpg

Changes:

I'm too lazy to list them. Lanaid added, and uh other stuff, Ein got land, !@#$%es.

Edit: I be in game Zorbak!
Edited by Fluency on 3/28/2013 9:50 PM PDT
76 Orc Hunter
Thanks for your time XD, sorry had to run real quick afterwards, I'll put the map on the front page. And hi Archimonde.

I expect to see both Illidan and Kael'thas on that by the end of the week.
85 Draenei Shaman
Waiting for someone to post because there are posting after I just made my post would be pretty cheap :c

Meep, I love you and all, but I'm afraid profit and undead soldiers who don't need sustenance or more importantly, leisure, don't exactly mesh well with ethereals. While you won't get the brunt strength of the Confederacy backing you, some individual corporations that are a part of the NTC may come to your deathspeaker's doors ;D

Also, for any of you who major in economics or know the slightest thing about economics, I apologize for the horrible aberration that is my economic stat sheet. I sorta just threw some numbers I thought sounded nice and may or may no add things as I go along.

Next time: Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's the FLYING TRADE CARAVAN
90 Human Rogue
Meep, I love you and all, but I'm afraid profit and undead soldiers who don't need sustenance or more importantly, leisure, don't exactly mesh well with ethereals. While you won't get the brunt strength of the Confederacy backing you, some individual corporations that are a part of the NTC may come to your deathspeaker's doors ;D

Don't worry Lanaid, I am the race that you'll want to be helping other people against, not aiding.

I don't think Ethereals support the utter annihilation of all life.

I'll post later tonight. :) Maybe, depends if it's time yettt.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Also, for any of you who major in economics or know the slightest thing about economics, I apologize for the horrible aberration that is my economic stat sheet. I sorta just threw some numbers I thought sounded nice and may or may no add things as I go along.

H'okay... let me put it this way. If you have a 9.25% GDP growth rate while in a state of autarky, you should be ecstatic. Of course, that's assuming a relatively low level of inflation, which appears to be due to the fact that you are using a fiat currency and there are no black-or-grey-market alternatives. And, of course, GDP growth above 3% is probably unsustainable long-run. I'm assuming there is a one-time boost here due to the fact that there are no other major economic competitors at the current moment. There are a few other things to consider.

First, imports are not necessarily bad. It could be that another nation is capable of producing a good at a cheaper cost or at a better quality than you would be able to do so yourself.

Second, exports are, by the same token, not necessarily good.

Third, social programs are probably not a concern for you right now. Should you implement them, however, just remember that they are expensive. So is a good military.
Edited by Einherrjar on 3/29/2013 7:03 PM PDT
90 Worgen Druid
Lanaid, so is the Flying Trade Caravan the method of sending ambassadors? I was going to have my forces at Forge Camp Oblivion intercept whatever means of diplomacy you were sending over.
85 Draenei Shaman
Lanaid, so is the Flying Trade Caravan the method of sending ambassadors? I was going to have my forces at Forge Camp Oblivion intercept whatever means of diplomacy you were sending over.

No, my ambassadors will be actual ambassadors coming to you in my next post. I'll tell you when you have freedom to gmod over them.

The trade caravan is...well you'll see.

03/29/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Einherrjar

H'okay... let me put it this way. If you have a 9.25% GDP growth rate while in a state of autarky, you should be ecstatic. Of course, that's assuming a relatively low level of inflation, which appears to be due to the fact that you are using a fiat currency and there are no black-or-grey-market alternatives. And, of course, GDP growth above 3% is probably unsustainable long-run. I'm assuming there is a one-time boost here due to the fact that there are no other major economic competitors at the current moment. There are a few other things to consider.

First, imports are not necessarily bad. It could be that another nation is capable of producing a good at a cheaper cost or at a better quality than you would be able to do so yourself.

Second, exports are, by the same token, not necessarily good.

Third, social programs are probably not a concern for you right now. Should you implement them, however, just remember that they are expensive. So is a good military.

Hmm, all good things to remember. I'll probably tone down the GDP by like...a lot LOL Maybe 3% since like you mentioned, there are no other economic competitors except for maybe those Steamwheedle Wolves who we've yet to encounter.

And yes, I plan for the military to be crap, but of course they are being paid for. I'll probably add an expenditure list to my Economy stat sheet.
90 Worgen Rogue
Sorry, sorry! I've been trying my hand at ingame rp and also having a minor case of writer's block. I'll get to it as soon as i can
90 Worgen Druid
Summary
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Research and construction on Clockwork Whelp scout force continued, completed next post.

Forces at Forge Base Oblivion holding position, ambassador Deltan should arrive next post.

Forces at Twilight Ridge holding position, arcane science team should arrive next post.

Bombardment and construction begun at Socrethar's seat, full destruction of seat and construction of fortress done in 4 posts.

Standard unit/population growth applied to sign up
Edited by Neltriz on 3/29/2013 8:16 PM PDT
70 Human Paladin
Sorry I haven't posted. :/
Weekends are always tough for me to find time, especially this one, getting ready for the holiday and all. I'll try to get a post up tonight, but if not definitely in the morning.
90 Worgen Death Knight
Ah yes. I wouldn't exactly call this day happy, but...

Well, I hope everyone had an enjoyable Good Friday. I will most definitely not be able to post this Sunday.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]