Hunters are so OP Blizzard, why?

90 Gnome Mage
-Only class to have auto-ranged attack (AND IT'S PHYSICAL).
-Pet crits for as much as a hunters biggest crit.
-They have the 2nd-best armor, mail.
-They can dot you, summon an army, silence, spell-reflect, and become invincible to all damage with a small cd.
-They can disengage often, with an aoe root/snare.
-They can heal and stealth.
-Traps, feign death, and misdirect.
Are you freakin kidding me blizzard? What are you thinking??? Seriously lame combination of ALL the skills in the game in one. You need to seriously rethink hunters' abilities yesterday.

They are so op I never wanted to make one because their pet alone can kill an equally geared player I mean come on people. Let's fix this.
Edited by Móshushi on 3/24/2013 8:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Need to seriously nerf the effect of A LOT of their skills when used in pvp. I mean gimme a freakin break...A mage--who has magic in his name--can silence less often than a "melon farming" hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hunters should have Zero silence in pvp or else be a 3 min or 2 min cd...The idea that they can spell reflect very often is mind boggling. It can only mean that people who created this game like hunters best. But then, I've only played this game for 7 years so don't mind my humble opinion...the one who signed over to a gm the idea to put search bars on bags.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Freak it...If Blizzard wants everybody to be hunters (obviously, as they have always been op--I once entered a bg that was 10 on 10 and had 19 hunters excluding me) then I'll just tell everybody to make a hunter that I know and advise everybody to only play hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I !@#$in hate this game sometimes.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
It proves that nobody who makes this game knows what pvp is about.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
And while I'm complaining...the new tooltip for mages is wrong for Invocation. When I used it before the patch it was 40% heal--not 20%. The tooltip says it's "Now at 10%, down from 20%" but it's down from 40% so they act like the nerf wasn't that much. But, it's a ton because I used to heal almost half my health with it...Now it's a crappy, worthless 10%. Get the tooltips correct and don't try to make nerfs look as if they are less impacting as they are.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I removed this.
Edited by Móshushi on 3/25/2013 10:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I removed this.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I removed this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I wish one would shoot and silence your keyboard.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Way to be a productive member of sociecty, Virginlance, you must be real proud of yourself.
Reply Quote
Only folks from Eitrigg are going to see this here. If you have valid complaints, they kinda need to be put where folks with the power to change things are going to see them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
A mage talking about hunters being op OH DEAR LAWD! Mage is blizzard's baby and has always been OP in pve and pvp why you crying for bro?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
get skill capped brah
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, looks like you are having a conversation with yourself. But seriously, this isn't the correct forum to complain in. If you want Blizzard to see your complaint, post it in the hunter class forums. Unless your true intention was to just blow off some steam and vent your anger through a post?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Yeah, they're OP, but luckily most of the people who play hunters are too stupid to use the abilities.
(I am not saying all, I am saying most, but if you're a hunter with their undies in a knot feel free to assume I am talking about you :) )
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Mages complaining about hunters being op.. Standard eitrigg, have no idea why I decided to come see if this server's forums were completely dead yet. HAF NIEC DAY
Edited by Hollywóód on 4/8/2013 5:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mages complaining about hunters being op.. Standard eitrigg, have no idea why I decided to come see if this server's forums were completely dead yet. HAF NIEC DAY

You started raiding again cutie pie <3 and I will never let these forums die ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]