Top Viable 2v2 comps with enhancement sham?

90 Dwarf Shaman
I know our options are limited for 2's but, I find myself doing them every week for cap, and wonder how far a good comp can go, and what that comp might be?

Please include class, spec, and why you consider it most viable.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
what does a "viable 2v2 comp" mean? To do what? Get your point cap? All of them.

Ele or blood dk imo
Edited by Crookston on 3/22/2013 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Warrior/disc/rdruid
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
2v2 is very unbalanced and useless other than to cap.

However, a really fun ehn comp is enh hunter or enh mage and enh spriest. They are fun to play and games go fast. Or you can get a healer but be advised that every game will last 10+ mins.

btw ele is a better spec for dmg sham atm. with ele you'd have more options but if you just love enh then try the comps I mentioned.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
yea I wana stay enhance and not add to the low % of enhancement pvpers.

thanks for tips.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
^ doesnt make sense
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Definitely Windwalker/Enhance ;)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Definitely Windwalker/Enhance ;)

This, Between the strong burst from ENH plus the sustained damage from WW makes for definite kills. If you have a decent WW with you and you're good wind shearing/CCing you guys ought to do real nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
the best strategy for you to do as a enhance shaman is to reroll resto
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
RETHANCEMENT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
bm hunter enhance after your hunter kills something you can think you did something valuable
Reply Quote
the best strategy for you to do as a enhance shaman is to reroll resto
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
double enhance. seriously try it out. amazing burst every 3 mins and if u dont land a kill can survive well with both of you healing+totes
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I am very disappointed with Blizz. Enhancement shamans are very under represented for pvp. I switched from enhancement to elemental due to better survivability and utility. The feral spirits need to have the stuns back and heal more. The glyph of feral spirit does not heal enough. Also the white damage needs to hit more for a higher proc of maelstroms. This would enable better survivability for enhancement shamans to use on either healing surge or lightening bolt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Oh yeah, I would run with a bm hunter, frost mage, or spriest and maybe a ret pally. Those would all be good comps for enhancement shamans.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Last season hit a disc priest/enh team in 2s that was around 2k, they have double purges and fears/hex/windshear/psyfiend/tremor totem/offheals.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'd say an arms warrior, Arms/Enh is known as "Turbo Cleave"
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
double enhance. seriously try it out. amazing burst every 3 mins and if u dont land a kill can survive well with both of you healing+totes

That would be amazing. Double tremor, double grounding, double shears. Caster teams wouldn't stand a chance. However there are on average like 3 enhance shaman per server and 2 of them are pvers.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
From experience over this season and the last: ww monk/enh shaman. Anyhealer + enh shaman, cus healer 2s are op. Hunter/enh. Ret/enh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]