Swiftend, Shazammy and Dots

90 Pandaren Warrior
It was awesome,
Reply Quote
to introduce you to my Druid alt last night at the warbringer...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Aww I missed it..... :(
Reply Quote
Aww I missed it..... :(

Well sunshine if you didn't run off when I got the 5 point Ferociuos Bite on a debuffed swiftend just now in front of the shrine, you could of met me to xD

PS swiftend, you gets no big heals with me around I'm going to full bash or stun or cyclone you to death son!!! TO DEATH!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I saw u around, however Emike was my target and typical cry baby that he is had to grab a group of 10 vs our 5. One day you and will meet.
Reply Quote
I saw u around, however Emike was my target and typical cry baby that he is had to grab a group of 10 vs our 5. One day you and will meet.

Well, I had no Idea that anyone else was there I just saw my spy and "kill on sight guild player found 'Odin's Court'" popped and I was like OH YEAH ??!!?? lol.

Anyways, funny thing is that I qued into Swiftend in 2's a few minutes before that, was wondering why he just left the arena but I guess I know now, thought maybe he was B*Tching out on me. I guess I'll give him the benifit of the doubt this time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Does anybody here knows why Emike hates Moonwater?

Any backstory? Shed some light.

Side Note: On S12 Breakweek we were always on the receiving end
of organized Tol Barad battles with Odin's Court and TBI we always lose
but its only a wakeup call to step-up and organize our own attacks
(get more horde pvp ppl involved). LOL
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
He has the Envy Bug!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
k let me tell you for one im not sure what your talking bout. I leave 2v2 teams all the time either cause i dont wana deal with other healer teams. 40 min fights. (im not into rating). and if you killed my partner well i help alot of people on arena some that are not geared. so they will die faster. you might not have faced my main parther. and for outside of 7 stars well you would kill me if you have a big group with ya. anyone can. thats no news to me. and saying that you killed me on your own well thats just being delusional. but i guess i can blame you guys. makes you feel better bout yourselves. emike does it all the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
im just here to have fun. im not into saying yea i killed ya and flex and show the size of my !@#$%. why you think i dont post much here much. just keep doing what your doing and the killing will go back and forth and we all have fun.

well if its your first time killing me. congrats, you've finally achieved your life's ambition. i'm happy for you. as for my ambition it has nothing to do with this game or any of you.

stay safe have fun and god bless.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
oh and if this means anything i dont use any addons that help me pvp (no healbot) no macros and im a clicker. thats how i like it and i don't think ima change. i only use ingame stuff. cept for postal, oh yea i do use spy. my bad.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I just wanna point out that for someone who doesn't care... Triple post much?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Obviously he had some thoughts for some people! So triple post ,double whatever don't like it don't read it because clearly when I post I strained some peoples intelligence to the brink couldn't handle it. So thus I see he has the same effect. QQ
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
oh and if this means anything i dont use any addons that help me pvp (no healbot) no macros and im a clicker. thats how i like it and i don't think ima change. i only use ingame stuff. cept for postal, oh yea i do use spy. my bad.

Outside of a much better looking UI, I don't use anything for PVP either. I don't really agree that you can't be killed alone, rather you are typically surrounded by goons. Honestly though that's what makes it fun.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
so emike have something like the ex-wife anger?

(much like what adoraci the !@#$ teen who still goes off his way to try and harass us to no avail).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yea i triple post all the time. dont you see it all over the forums? and thats why i hate this thing some how the newbs just love to poke their nose and put in their 5 cents.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]