Looking for more members/raiders

90 Blood Elf Paladin
New to WoW? or You Just looking for a new place to call home? We are a guild that just moved to Antonidas from Doomhammer. some of our members came with the guild, and some did not, with that being said, we are looking for new recruits, to re build our core raid team for 10 man raids. We also love to run old world raids, work on legendary weapons, level in group and pvp. We welcome all members of any class and spec with any experience. Look for one of my members/officers for more information or questions you may have.

- Xan
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I want to add that we are now Looking for One off tank and 2 healers for the team. <3
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
Thought I'd give this an update because YES, we are still looking!

Current Needs are for an offtank, and would be nice to have some more healers and melee dps for our raid nights. Typically we raid Fri/Sat nights from 7-9 Server time each night.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]