<Ronin Empire> rebuilding core group

90 Troll Druid
<Ronin Empire>(25) Is looking to rebuild our 10 man raiding core group for ToT, we are currently 1/12 for ToT normal and 16/16 normal mode for the previous raids(MSV, HoF, ToES).

Raid days are Tues/Wed/Sun 8:30-midnight server time server time.

We are currently in need of one healer(priest or shaman) and four DPS(hunter, rouge/monk, elemental shaman) We will make exceptions on healers and DPS.

If you don't feel like raiding, we have members that would do PvP as well such as BGs and Arenas and eventually RBG's

We are a friendly, helpful, active, and very laid back guild. We have a semi-active vent for members to talk to each other. We encourage people to use vent and to get to know some of our guild members.

For more info or an invite PST Majinkasier, Majinrasta, Majinroars, Féyri, Eldanor, Adruul or Ermehgerd.
Edited by Ermehgerd on 4/8/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Still looking need DPS hit us up
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
curious if one of you guys would be willing to talk, I can't make a horde alt because all 11 slots are taken with toons (4 90's, 5 85's and 2 80's none low enough to be worth deleting)

interested in possibly joining.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Or just add my battle tag: Jinkce#1194
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
Yah we should talk ill add you tonight
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
like omg i wanna join the rodun empire
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]