Can't Battle Beegle Blastfuse?

93 Night Elf Hunter
LFG
Ive completed all the rest of the Quest, he's the last tamer i need, and yet when i click on him to duel, all i get is a sentence, nothing to click on to start or anything. Is this happening to anyone else? or did i not do something right?
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
LFG
I got mad and exited game, few minutes later logged back in and somehow *Magically* it fixed the issue.

So for anyone else getting this problem, just exit ALLL the way out and back in :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm having the same issue. Tried closing down wow and restarting it but the "magic" didn't happen :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
That's weird, I just noticed after I tried restarting WoW, my quest for the northrend tamers are gone :O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Same problem - Blastfuse was the last one I needed to complete the quest, couldn't battle him. Tried restarting the game and my Northrend Tamers quest was gone and I still couldn't battle him.
Reply Quote
necrooooooooo. :_:
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Having same ISSUE!!!- I also tried restarting WoW but quest was gone!
NOOOOOOOOO.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
exactly the same happened to me. very angry now >_<
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Both Beegle Blastfuse and Orkrut Dragonwaste only greet me, but offer me no option to battle them. I'm not sure what's wrong. I tried as people said and quit the game then came back in, and now the entire quest to fight the trainers in Northrend is gone from my quest log. ;_;
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
and now after hearthing to stormwind, the quest is back. And I just filed a ticket about it. GAH
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
same cannot battle that guy
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Same issue for me, really frustrating. Over a year later and still no fix? Cmon Blizzard..
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Hunter
01/30/2016 02:57 PMPosted by Starorian
Same issue for me, really frustrating. Over a year later and still no fix? Cmon Blizzard..

There is no fix because the great majority of people do not run into the issue. Best bet is to exit WoW and exit Battle.net, then reopen and see if it is resolved. If not, open a ticket.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]