Can't Battle Beegle Blastfuse?

91 Night Elf Hunter
LFG
Ive completed all the rest of the Quest, he's the last tamer i need, and yet when i click on him to duel, all i get is a sentence, nothing to click on to start or anything. Is this happening to anyone else? or did i not do something right?
Reply Quote
91 Night Elf Hunter
LFG
I got mad and exited game, few minutes later logged back in and somehow *Magically* it fixed the issue.

So for anyone else getting this problem, just exit ALLL the way out and back in :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
I'm having the same issue. Tried closing down wow and restarting it but the "magic" didn't happen :(
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
That's weird, I just noticed after I tried restarting WoW, my quest for the northrend tamers are gone :O
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Same problem - Blastfuse was the last one I needed to complete the quest, couldn't battle him. Tried restarting the game and my Northrend Tamers quest was gone and I still couldn't battle him.
Reply Quote
necrooooooooo. :_:
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Having same ISSUE!!!- I also tried restarting WoW but quest was gone!
NOOOOOOOOO.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
exactly the same happened to me. very angry now >_<
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
Both Beegle Blastfuse and Orkrut Dragonwaste only greet me, but offer me no option to battle them. I'm not sure what's wrong. I tried as people said and quit the game then came back in, and now the entire quest to fight the trainers in Northrend is gone from my quest log. ;_;
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
and now after hearthing to stormwind, the quest is back. And I just filed a ticket about it. GAH
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
same cannot battle that guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]