Quest Data - [Known Issues]

2 Human Warlock
Hey,

From the EU, but posting on a US starter account as we don't have access to this forum on the EU site.

I know you guys have a huge list of things you are working on, but I was wondering if you even had a vague inkling as to when you would be working on the Quest Known Issues:

Quest API
  • No class/race/faction requirements are listed
  • No daily (repeatable) information is listed
  • No prerequisite information is listed

• I'm the author of an add-on based on providing this kind of information in-game, and to date it's been a case of trying to collect it all myself (Nightmare getting accurate data as you can imagine).

Even a vague clue as to when you think you would have time to implement this would be brilliant!

Thank you in advance!

- Viduus EU
    Reply Quote
    Can we get a blue's thoughts on getting the faction information and daily quest information available via the API ?
    Edited by Minous on 7/15/2013 4:35 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    2 Human Warlock
    Hey,

I heard that the team were pretty busy sorting stuff out for Blizzcon, so now that that is done and dusted, I was wondering if there was any update on the quest known issues?

Any information would be great!

Thanks
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]