I hate warrior

90 Human Warrior
Never ending tears.
Blizz can you give us a reason to love this game?

Good game but bad warrior class.
I don't want to reroll other class.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
lmao, really? try rolling a druid then maybe youll have an excuse to cry
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm not sure I understand why you hate warriors or are crying. Both of the specs you play, prot and fury, didn't get hit significantly. Shockwave has a 40 second cooldown on less than 3 enemy hits, but that's minor. Shield Barrier seemed to have taken a small hit, but is it really all that much to cry over?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
ITT: fotm baby
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

coming from a 66 druid who had there heals buffed in 5.2, not sure if this is a troll or what?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
03/24/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Btkwarrior

coming from a 66 druid who had there heals buffed in 5.2, not sure if this is a troll or what?

OP, you need to engross yourself in this post. You might enlighten yourself and possibly learn something for once instead of whine and QQ about how your class is not viable.

http://us.battle.net:80/wow/en/forum/topic/8411221044

No, what Vivalith said is quite valid, at least coming from a Feral point of view.
Feral's main combo point generation abilities (ie shred, mangle, rake) do absolutely pathetic damage and cost nearly half of our energy. My shred with bleeds applied was CRITTING a decently geared player for no more than 15k. I'm in mostly 476 Malevolent with a few pieces of S12 Malevolent, and a Tyrannical chest. Gemming all power is pointless.

Bottom line:

Feral's abilities do AWFUL baseline damage.
But hey, I guess Blizzard thinks all we need are decent bleed ticks and a nice burst to be successful.
Wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
03/24/2013 04:38 PMPosted by Calloffruity

OP, you need to engross yourself in this post. You might enlighten yourself and possibly learn something for once instead of whine and QQ about how your class is not viable.

No, what Vivalith said is quite valid, at least coming from a Feral point of view.
Feral's main combo point generation abilities (ie shred, mangle, rake) do absolutely pathetic damage and cost nearly half of our energy. My shred with bleeds applied was CRITTING a decently geared player for no more than 15k. I'm in mostly 476 Malevolent with a few pieces of S12 Malevolent, and a Tyrannical chest. Gemming all power is pointless.

Bottom line:

But hey, I guess Blizzard thinks all we need are decent bleed ticks and a nice burst to be successful.
Wrong.

Where in this post have I said my class in non viable I believe warriors are ok where they are dunno when I QQ'd the only time I QQ is in skype and im pretty sure I don't have you added so feel free to get some facts before you pull them out of your @$$.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bottom line:

Wrong.

The bottom line is ferals were equal tier to warriors in 5.1 and are now significantly better than warriors. Of course i'm talking about a 3v3 arena setting. No-one wants a dps warrior or a feral in an rbg.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Where in this post have I said my class in non viable I believe warriors are ok where they are dunno when I QQ'd the only time I QQ is in skype and im pretty sure I don't have you added so feel free to get some facts before you pull them out of your @$$.
I believe the druid was talking to the original poster when he was talking about viability and just has confusing quoting etiquette.

That being said, I do agree. I don't see how a druid who has not experienced end game or the true extent of what has been done to their classes has grounds to complain about something. As has been repeated time and time again Blizzard doesn't balance !@#$ around lower levels. I don't believe fury or Prot has been nerfed significantly, but a level 66 Druid complaining about their damage probably doesn't have a lot to compare said damage to. In the last patch there seem to be hardly any nerfs at all for druids in general, the exception being to a few cooldown changes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Bottom line:

Wrong.

Once again, you fail to realize that I was not in fact talking to you. My comment about warriors QQ'ing was directed to the OP, who is obviously not you.

And faw... No.

Ferals were NEVER equal to warriors in 5.1.
In 5.1, arms warriors cleaved everything to bits.
They could match my burst while popping no cooldowns.

"No one wants a feral or dps warrior in an rbg"
Now that statement really shows some stupidity and lack of experience.
A feral who knows his way around can dominate an RBG. Most new ferals spam their burst until their fingers fall off and don't know what the hell to do once their cooldowns are gone.
Arms warriors only suffered an execute nerf, as far as damage. They are highly versatile, deadly, and have insane healing utility.
Unless you're going for melee cleave in an rbg roster...
Feral, frost DK, and arms warrior is pretty damn impressive melee setup.
Combine that with shadow priest, destro lock, and bm hunter... The other team better hope their healers know what the hell they're doing.

Arms warriors still have insane damage, and ferals right now are in no shape to "surpass" them.

I apologize for the confusion, Vera.
I meant to quote the OP's post instead of Btk's response to Vivalith.
Edited by Calloffruity on 3/24/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Is it possible your limited experience in arena and rbgs is making your opinion less credible?

If you did rbgs regularly you'd know the only melee dps taken are dks and sometimes rogues. And once again with feral vs warrior i'm talking about a 3v3 setting, in which feral is clearly superior to warriors. I couldn't care less what warriors are doing in random bgs and duels.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Is it possible that your opinion is biased because you haven't seen things from anything else but a warrior PoV? Yes. I think so.

I run rbg's with my guild on tuesdays and saturdays. Since it's a guild run, we're testing out the waters, and not even thinking of pushing rating until we get more experience as a team under our belt.

My opinion of warriors was never based on their success in randoms and duels.
Hell, the typical BG hero only runs arenas and RBG's to get capped every week so they can continue to faceroll people even more once they get fully geared.

Frost DK's are strong but they're not being taken over arms warriors at this point, and neither are ferals. Obliterate with two handers plus killing machine procs hit like a truck and so do the diseases. The overpower spam, deep wounds, and colossus smash hurt quite a bit as well. You continue to be shallow minded and think that the nerfs destroy your performance in rated situations.

Only an idiot would take two frost dk's and a feral in an 1800+ RBG situation instead of an arms warrior/dk/ret/feral mix. Hell, at this point, I would definitely trade out a feral for a decent assassination rogue. It depends on the situation, and on which player has more experience. That's called class versatility.
It's preferred.

Arms is still quite strong in rated situations, and feral is no stronger at this point.
Ferals received a cyclone cooldown, and a 15% rip buff, which is not very noticeable.
Ticks went up from 16k to 20k, big whoop. We also received a 15% movement speed nerf due to our set bonus stacking with feline swiftness.

As a matter of fact, arms can't lock you in place any more, but it feels like they're bursting harder than they did last patch due to dragon roar.

Stop whining and adjust to the changes.
Your only foresight and opinion on feral's damage was what you received while playing against one. You witnessed the burst, which only happens every three minutes. That kind of damage is not consistent as it is with warriors.

It might befuddle you to read my literal wall of text, and I strongly encourage you do so before spouting out another biased opinion in your next reply.

Next!
Edited by Calloffruity on 3/24/2013 6:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Is it possible that your opinion is biased because you haven't seen things from anything else but a warrior PoV? Yes. I think so

While I've never accomplished anything amazing, I've done arena on warrior, warlock, rogue, mage, and even feral druid at higher ratings than you've ever been.

Frost DK's are strong but they're not being taken over arms warriors at this point

In RBGs they are always taken over warrior. If you see an rbg team with an arms warrior they either aren't taking it seriously or let the prot war go arms for a non-flag map.

Only an idiot would take two frost dk's and a feral in an 1800+ RBG situation. That's called class versatility. It's preferred

Who said anything about 2 frost dks and a feral?

We also received a 15% movement speed nerf due to our set bonus stacking with feline swiftness

No decent feral takes or took feline swiftness.

dragon roar

oh geez...

Stop whining and adjust to the changes.

Not whining. Just trying to explain the current situation to you. I still play and enjoy my warrior.

Your only foresight and opinion on feral's damage was what you received while playing against one. You witnessed the burst, which only happens every three minutes. That kind of damage is not consistent as it is with warriors

Claiming warrior sustained pressure can compete with feral is a joke.

Next!

Nice try champ.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So, you mean to tell me in your vast experience, that a team is "not taking it seriously" for taking an arms warrior? Are you saying that because you were outperformed and you're doomed to thinking that frost is the new FotM? That's sure as hell what it sounds like, and it's really very...Pathetic.

And yes, last patch, a lot of ferals took feline swiftness. It depends on the situation. In arenas, wild charge was preferred.
In rated bg's feline swiftness was taken (At least I did.)
But now it's redundant, it no longer stacks.
It was a give or take talent, neither was predominant over the other. I really enjoyed hopping in to travel form and keeping up with 100% ground mounts, or zipping up and down the field in cat specced into wild charge.
The first tier of the Druid tree does not have an end-all-be-all choice for ferals, even after the fifteen percent movement speed was nerfed.

Oh, you've never tried Dragon Roar? That's a shame.

Warrior sustained pressure CAN compete and dominate a feral. It sounds like to me you either can't counter ferals very well or you've lost some fights to some badass ferals. Simply put, a warrior's CC utility is much more powerful than a feral's.
I'm not going to lay it all out in front of you. You should be intelligent enough to see the difference, I but I have a feeling you will not, and continue to argue pointlessly.

I find it quite humorous that you chose to pick out only what you liked from my previous post and blindly try to pick them apart for insignificant errors.

I've played feral religiously for four years. Don't let my lack of achievement points and titles make you think that my word is not credible.

And, before you sift through my achievements to find more "flaws" to point out and further yourself in the argument, I'll have you know that this toon dinged 90 January of this year.

This is not my first account, either.

But, I forget.
We're all formidable badasses behind our computer screen.

So, take your shot at my credibility and lack of experience again.

I dare you.
Edited by Calloffruity on 3/24/2013 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Warrior is hardly a bad class. With the changes bad warriors became free honor, but good warriors? They are still beasts to be feared. And what sucks is you do not know what kind of warrior you are dealing with till you engage them. Man the good ones out play me like I am afk, every move I make they counter and they stay 1 step ahead of me.

I actually have a very good example of this from earlier today. I was wasting time in random bgs waiting on my arena partner and I ended up in a 2v1 in EotS, the 2 alliance were full mal warrior and feral druid. I ended up killing them both. So I know I am not the god of rogues so they sucked hard. What I did not do was pay attention to the warriors name. I spot who I thought was the warrior alone guarding FR, I could target the druid via bg targets addon so I knew he was not stealthed and therefor not with the warrior. I engaged the warrior and once my subterfuge faded, this guy absolutely swallowed my friggin soul. I blinded tried to get a couple of bandage ticks in between deep wound ticks, so that got me a little bit back into it, but he just started tearing me apart again so I vanish and hit sprint to make my escape. This bastard heroic leaps and lands right the fark on top of me. Yeah my colon still hurts.
Edited by Ripcage on 3/24/2013 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
03/24/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Calloffruity
So, you mean to tell me in your vast experience, that a team is "not taking it seriously" for taking an arms warrior? Are you saying that because you were outperformed and you're doomed to thinking that frost is the new FotM?

Its not a FoTM thing. Frost dks have been amazing in rbgs since their inception. and arms has always performed poorly in them. Its not a skill issue. As a warrior i don't have the aoe damage or the ridiculous amount of utility that gorefiend's grasp and death grip provide in an rbg.

Warrior sustained pressure CAN compete and dominate a feral. It sounds like to me you either can't counter ferals very well or you've lost some fights to some badass ferals

Or perhaps I know what its like being above default mmr.

03/24/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Calloffruity
In rated bg's feline swiftness was taken

You've been misinformed.

I've played feral religiously for four years. Don't let my lack of achievement points and titles make you think that my word is not credible

I'm sure you understand your class. I'm trying to make you realize that since you've never experienced decent-rated arena or rbg matches you likely don't understand how your class or mine perform in them.

edit:
We're all formidable badasses behind our computer screen.

this made me lol. you've called me stupid, pathetic, and probably a few other things i've skimmed over, but i'm the e-thug.
Edited by Fäw on 3/24/2013 7:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Allow yourself to read my edited post again.

And I highly doubt any RBG team lead complained to their feral for taking feline swiftness.
I was not misinformed. It's give or take. Sorry, I don't run to these new "PvP guide" websites like Noxxic to engross myself with incorrect information.

For you to say that arms has always performed poorly in RBG's, even before the 5.2 nerfs, makes me doubt your credibility even more. Blame the player, not the game.

I see how arms performs right now in RBG's and arenas, high and low mmr-
And your statement about performing poorly singles you out as the minority of warriors who are having difficulties.

Frost DK's are actually quite FotM right now after the 5.2 changes, espcially since you claim that they should always be taken over an arms warrior. Being able to charge a large distance, and passively gain three percent of your health every second (assuming you spec second wind) is quite a nice advantage. It's reset quite a few high rated 2's and 3's matches in my experience.
Oops.
Sounds like a personal problem to me.

But once again, you continue to single out the little things I mention as if they're deal breakers.

Yes, I have directly called you pathetic for thinking arms is poor in RBG's, and even more so because you claim a frost death knight will outperform them every time.

This may be true from your point of view, but not every other arms warrior's.
Just because you can't do it doesn't mean the entire specialization can't.

Speaking from a feral standpoint, decent arms warriors have outperformed me eighty percent of the time, and that is probably something I'm doing. I accept that an I'm willing to improve on it.

But you, however, refuse to believe that it could be an error on your part.

That's where the problem is, and it's a little weird, isn't it?
Edited by Calloffruity on 3/24/2013 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And, before you sift through my achievements to find more "flaws" to point out and further yourself in the argument, I'll have you know that this toon dinged 90 January of this year.

Is this the part where you claim to have higher experience on a different account?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Yea ferals had it so bad, being able to have a 30 sec burst window where they could literally solo someone if you let them it on them for longer then a few sec.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Is this the part where you claim to have higher experience on a different account?

No, this is the part where you should feel like an idiot for second guessing me so quickly.

If you must know, my first account that I played on from 2005 to 2008 was hacked, and every character I had ever created above level one was deleted. I raised hell with Blizzard, and was denied a restoration due to a "lack of information" about the account, and that they would also not restore my account because there was a possibility for it being used as a gold farming station.

So.
You can doubt me, continue to deny my claim of having experience, or whatever.
I simply don't care.

You can also continue to debate on this topic.
It's getting redundant, but oh well.
I have time.

*Edit*

Ezyo, your efforts to rag on ferals and their burst are futile.
ANY class can solo another player with burst if you let them have their way with you.
That's what CC is for.
Next.
Edited by Calloffruity on 3/24/2013 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]