I hate warrior

90 Orc Warrior
This is pretty silly. I showed this thread to a lot of people and they all think you're trolling me.

If you are you definitely got me good. If not, well....good luck. You can go ahead and reclaim victory now, I'm not going to post in this thread again.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is pretty silly. I showed this thread to a lot of people and they all think you're trolling me.

If you are you definitely got me good. If not, well....good luck. You can go ahead and reclaim victory now, I'm not going to post in this thread again.

"Reclaim" victory?
"Trolling"?

That's cute.

I think it's great that you had to find other people to evaluate my opinions.

/salute You for staying for persistent with the argument.
That might be your last post, but I doubt it's your last look at this particular thread.
You tried too hard previously for you to quit now.

gl;hf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

Yes, I have directly called you pathetic for thinking arms is poor in RBG's, and even more so because you claim a frost death knight will outperform them every time.

Let's talk about pathetic for a moment. Earlier in this thread you said that the ONLY nerf Arms warrior received was Execute (as far as damage).

You of all people shouldn't be commenting on warriors. You said they we could one shot people in 5.1 without any CD's...

Both of your statements are extremely false.

Judging by your posts and your statements, you have no clue what a warrior is, how it works and certainly not how it plays. As I explained in another thread:

Anyone can
1. Roll another class
2. Level that class to 90
3. Get that class to it's best gear
4. Learn the Rotation
5. Copy and use macros

It takes time and experience playing that class to understand the mechanics and what situations to use what combinations and abilites. I seriously doubt that every warrior one shot every class every time they got into a fight. I also doubt that 10% or even 5% ever one shot anyone without CD's unless it was an extremely well geared warrior against an extremely low geared player and I fully doubt that it was a fotm warrior who did that (you did say 5.1).

From release until 5.1, warriors could only one shot if they had either their CD's up or if they somehow got enough stacks of the former TFB.

This patch saw more nerfs than just execute. The mechanics of how TfB works along with rage cost and the nerf to Def Stance combined made a pretty sizable nerf (that nerf affected our damage - maybe the damage to OP and Slam was increased but in order to sustain that, that's a different monster and, in fact, has created a dps loss). Thing is, the warriors who have been playing for awhile haven't complained too much about any nerf except for the rage cost of Overpower. The other warriors who have complained have been answered by long time warriors about how to deal with the changes. That is what the warrior forums are for.

If you really want to post in our forums, don't say things that are half informed and blown out of proportion. I could say a lot about Druids but I don't - and that's because I haven't played a druid to the point where I understand the class like I do warrior. If you have a question, ask. If you have a problem, take it to your forums and let the experienced druids explain it to you. You have said a lot of nothing on your posts in these forums that are 100% wrong. Do you think for one minute that any single warrior on these forums takes anything you are saying even remotely serious?

Edit: Explained a couple of things more directly for the troll enhanced people
Edited by Mspsychokill on 3/24/2013 8:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

You of all people shouldn't be commenting on warriors. You said they we could one shot people in 5.1 without any CD's...

You can blame Swifty for that kind of thinking. When he used the term 1 shot (which was not a 1 shot, but was instead a 1 button chain.) People assumed warriors were just killing machines. The only thing I fealt needed a change with warriors at all was the shockwave CD. (now a warrior has to use it strategically instead of just spamming it cause it is up with the 20 second cd). They should do huge damage if you let them stay in melee, they are friggin warriors. The TFB stacks were not that common, half the time if a warrior managed to get to 5 they would wear off before he got into combat again. People just love to embellish, it's the same type of people screaming ST is critting them for huge numbers.
Edited by Ripcage on 3/24/2013 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

You can blame Swifty for that kind of thinking. When he used the term 1 shot (which was not a 1 shot, but was instead a 1 button chain.) People assumed warriors were just killing machines. The only thing I fealt needed a change with warriors at all was the shockwave CD. (now a warrior has to use it strategically instead of just spamming it cause it is up with the 20 second cd). They should do huge damage if you let them stay in melee, they are friggin warriors. The TFB stacks were not that common, half the time if a warrior managed to get to 5 they would wear off before he got into combat again. People just love to embellish, it's the same type of people screaming ST is critting them for huge numbers.

If you go back and look at these forums from MoP realease until now (and it's still happening), people complained about every single one of our abilities at some point. That is not an exaggeration. From Second Wind, Fear, TfB, Execute, CSmash, Hamstring, our silence glyph, Heroic Leap damage, Shockwave and it's damage along with CD, Charge Stuns, all stun durations, stun dr's, staggering shout, Dragon Roar and Bloodbath and defensive stance - to just cover them off the top of my head.

What does this say:
1. If all those abilities were nerfed, where would that leave warrior?
2. People don't understand how to counter and just took the easy way out and complain about whatever gave them grief.
3. If people had really tried and tried and tried, they would have complained about the things that really needed changed and we wouldn't have seen near the list that I just kindly reprinted.

Bottom Line: If I was bliz, I wouldn't look at class forums to see what the problem was either. It's really quite obvious that most people are lazy and blame anything just so they can get in a good cry.
Edited by Mspsychokill on 3/24/2013 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

2. People don't understand how to counter and just took the easy way out and complain about whatever gave them grief.

This is all you needed to say. That statement hits the nail on the head. Players are to lazy to learn new strategies for classes, so they asked them to be nerfed back to where their old strategy works.

EDIT: GC stated he never looks at the forums, he works from the numbers. Which is smart but I still think he is blindly making changes based on pve with no regard for pvp.
Edited by Ripcage on 3/24/2013 8:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This druid is !@#$ing stupid. "Oh don't take the fact I've never gotten remotely far in arena, or even have a 3v3 team or a rated bg group or done anything close to well in terms of pvp into consideration when i talk about 3's or rated bg's!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Never ending tears.
Blizz can you give us a reason to love this game?

Good game but bad warrior class.
I don't want to reroll other class.

You whined about NOT being OP when you were.

You whined about 5.1 changes to your ridiculous TFB procs and the crazy damage Heroic Strike was doing...

You Whined in 5.2 because you can no longer sit in Defensive stance and use your swifty macro, you will need to manage rage and actually play instead of face rolling.

You whined about shockwave having a longer CD making it no longer a crutch for you to kill people in a stun chain.

You whine now?

I think Warrior is not for you!
Edited by Paníc on 3/25/2013 4:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]