Alliance at Goldshire today

90 Tauren Druid
You guys enjoy our company? :p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Couldn't make it to Stormwind eih?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Well, that wasn't quite the goal really. We brought six people just for the fun of world pvp.

And hey, you guys couldn't even make it past Gamon today. ;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
The CRZ horde attack Goldshire everyday. Where have you guys been?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hey now! At least they made it over there. I'm sure the twinks were quite challenging!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I don't think it really matters where your at as long as your facing other 90s with pvp gear. We were outnumbered too. All were trying to do is spark some world pvp.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Hey now! At least they made it over there. I'm sure the twinks were quite challenging!

Are you questioning my ability to hide behind a tree, heal and dispel? If you are, you are sadly mistaken, my friend.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hahahaha.. Man that was fun! hey scrubs! stay tuned..
Edited by Gwen on 3/30/2013 8:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest

Stay tuned? Scrubs?

The only scrubs here are the Azuremyst horde that falsely think they did something remotely interesting.

Like mentioned above, the CRZed horde are dedicated and attack everyday and have been attacking everyday for some time.

Your little /giggle adventure to Goldshire is insignificant when compared to the real power of the dedicated Horde.

Now skip on back to pony land, lil cow girls and don't come back until you got something real.

lol, a Death Knight too....... Sad but expected.
Edited by Oonagh on 3/30/2013 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
What's wrong with death knights? Anyways, I'm all for world PVP, just hit 90 again, maybe next time I'll face one of you gentlemen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
03/30/2013 03:24 PMPosted by Oonagh

Stay tuned? Scrubs?

The only scrubs here are the Azuremyst horde that falsely think they did something remotely interesting.

Like mentioned above, the CRZed horde are dedicated and attack everyday and have been attacking everyday for some time.

Your little /giggle adventure to Goldshire is insignificant when compared to the real power of the dedicated Horde.

Now skip on back to pony land, lil cow girls and don't come back until you got something real.

lol, a Death Knight too....... Sad but expected.

Bla bla bla! lmao@ you ....and by the way i kill Diamondx in my way out from SW lmao
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
You know what they say...... If you can't play, roll a DK.

/yawn
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
LMMFAO Says a huntard
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
0.o Really? I did not think Azuremyst Horde knew how to PvP. I demand explanations!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yes Azuremyst is sorely lacking in WPVP, Get to KJ (if you can, full) where attacks on GS can be up to 40 people and attacks on SW can get 80 horde attacking the AH or king. What's funny is Alliance can respond with 3 or more full groups.

Real WPVP is where lag becomes so bad your spamming all of your buttons and not seeing any thing move....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
roflmao at gooddude I have been on kj and the horde there. don't stand a chance against the alliance as always the horde ends up running away with there tails in between their legs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]