Stormwind Bounty Board

90 Dwarf Hunter
< Standing in the center of the Trade District of Stormwind, just behind the Hero's Call board, and just outside of the Keep, are two bulletin boards. Upon these boards, the wanted posters of known criminals hang, offering to pay a sum to any who bring them in alive.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((FAQ and other stuff:))

What IS the Bounty Board?

The Bounty Board is a cooperative effort between <Stormwind Guard Regiment> and other guilds to stimulate RP across the server by posting up bounties for wanted criminals, providing the criminal gives us permission to actually post up their bounty.

Does this pay real gold?

Yes. Each bounty is to be paid in full upon the criminal's live delivery to the Command Center or the Stockade, paid by yours truly.

Are there any rules I should follow?

Yes and no. We expect those hunting our criminals to act in a manner becoming a player on WRA. Our criminals have the right to refuse any and all walk-ups that they deem unfitting, and the Bounty Board program is completely optional to any criminals currently on the watchlist for the <Stormwind Guard Regiment>.

I'm a criminal but I've not encountered a member of your guild yet, can I get involved in the Bounty Board project?

Of course! Merely whisper any officer within the Regiment about it, and we'll work with you to assemble a file on your character, to be brought up at our next IC guild meeting.

You keep mentioning it's optional, what does that mean?

It means that if you are a known criminal with the Regiment, we will contact you OOCly for your permission to post up your bounty on this thread, as well as how detailed the poster is, be it a full-out sketch or just a vague description of your character, it's all up to you.

I'm a criminal known to the Regiment, and I haven't been contacted yet, what do I do to get my character on the board?

OOCly whisper a member in the guild, and we'll get it sorted out post-haste.

I'm a criminal, and I've opted to be hunted. What happens when I'm caught?

ICly, we'll incarcerate your character for anywhere from one to 3 IRL days, depending on the severity of the crime, within the Stockades. The bounty hunter will be paid his bounty, and the sentence will be considered served upon your release, at which point your bounty is wiped. Any crimes after your release will incur the appropriate bounty, and the hunt is on again provided you want to be opted in for a subsequent hunt.

I've got a question not answered in the FAQ, what do?

Ask it in the thread, and I'll try to answer it as best I can!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Criminal Record From to make things easier:

Criminal Name:((DO NOT include your OOC character name, this is to prevent metagaming.))
Criminal Description: ((Self-explanatory.))
Criminal history: ((This is so we can properly gauge your bounties and determine if they wouldn't just be shoot-on-sight for the Stormwind Military.))

Any forms in the thread that have NOT had a bounty posted are NOT to be considered active bounties and thus are NOT to be hunted. You won't get paid for it nor will we acknowledge it's a real bounty.

--------------------------------------

With that out of the way, feel free to ask questions and make statements, throw fruit at me for being a guard, etc. Bounties to follow in the next 2 posts.
Edited by Eardinn on 3/27/2013 9:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
((Low-threat bounties will be posted here. These bounties do not pay out for dead criminals, only live-capture.))

Nox AKA 'The Darkmother'

A woman of average height known only to wear dark hooded robes and a tabard with the insignia of 'The Shadowguard' (a green cross). On her back is a large white blade with green runes running down it's center. No facial features are recorded, as she is rarely known to remove her hood, which shrouds her face.

For multiple heinous crimes of assault, murder, attempted murder, vandalism, and insurrection, a bounty of two-thousand one-hundred (2100) gold is to be awarded upon her live capture. She is considered armed and extremely dangerous, so approach with caution.

Asata Rilesin

A Human woman approximately five-foot eight-inches tall, with brown hair and hazel eyes. Is often seen frequenting the Slaughtered Lamb.

The woman herself is not considered a threat, but the patrons of the Slaughtered Lamb are known to assist her should she fall under attack.

A bounty of six-hundred and forty-five (645) gold is to be awarded to the person or persons who bring this woman in alive.

Abbigale Turpin

A Female worgen with light grey fur, wearing a dilapidated mailcoat with several armor plates covering her chest and legs, deep blue eyes, and is almost always seen wielding a spear.

For assorted crimes of banditry, murder, highwaymanship, and disturbing the peace, a bounty of five-hundred and fourty (540) gold upon her live capture.

Athelsta Goldtrigger

A Bronzebeard Dwarf of pale complection, standing at 4'6", with blonde hair usually seen tied in a bun, blue eyes, and a full lower lip, wearing green scaled mail, and wielding a rifle.

For numerous counts of fraud, thievery, conterfeiting, and general mischief, a bounty of one-thousand five-hundred and sixty (1560) gold is to be awarded upon her live capture.

Fris Leonard Jenkins

The criminal in question is reported to be a tall Arathian human with long dark hair, a "rugged countenance" as reported by several witnesses, with a square jaw, crooked nose, and bright green eyes. There have also been reports of a tattoo on his left wrist of an infinity symbol, bisected by a horizontal line.

For crimes of Fraud, Embezzlement, impersonation of military personelle, racketeering and attempted burglary, a bounty of eight-hundred and thirty (830) gold is to be awarded upon his live capture.
Edited by Eardinn on 3/30/2013 2:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
((High-threat bounties will go here. These criminals are considered extremely dangerous, and lethal force is authorized, however bounties will only pay out half for bringing them in dead.))

Sean Winters

A Human Male accused of Treason, multiple counts of murder, as well as Arcane Misdeeds tantamount to Necromancy, and grand theft of government papers.

The man in question stands at approximately seven feet, appears to be emaciated for whatever reasons that be, his skin is dark, and his hair is black. No facial blemishes or scars have been noted, aside from his clean-shaven face and green hair. <An un-colored sketch of the man takes up much of the poster below the description>

A bounty of 1800 gold is to be paid upon live capture of this man, and half that if brought in dead. It is, however, advised that any and all bounty hunters or servants of Stormwind take caution, as this man is extremely dangerous and is very likely to kill if the need arises.
Edited by Eardinn on 3/25/2013 12:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Rogue
For the high-threat bounties, is their punishment the same? I would assume they would be met with a more severe one. Or is that the three-day as opposed to the one-day?
This character has a bounty on his head for a good deal of things like fighting, assault, theft... using a gang of fear-driven orphans to do his dirty work. The usual stuff.
He is known to be violent and hostile, so I'm not sure where that would sit him up at on the list there.

I'd also like to level this guy up a bit more and get him some proper RPing gear before I do anything.

In the grand scheme of things, I'd like for my character to be brought to justice so he can start to build a life and "try to" be a "better person".
Or at least not get caught this time. Ahem.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well, for high-threat individuals, we actually clear the kill order with them OOCly to prevent anyone from just rolling up and killing a character. That, and they also agree to a longer sentence than a low-threat criminal. Again, this is all at the mercy of the criminal in question, as the Regiment isn't one to force anyone into any situation they don't want to be in.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I wholeheartedly support this! Bumpity bump
Reply Quote
100 Undead Hunter
...This is the first Guard RP guild I've seen do it right. You... You guys deserve an award.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
...This is the first Guard RP guild I've seen do it right. You... You guys deserve an award.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Druid
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Hunter
Well...damn
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Well, for high-threat individuals, we actually clear the kill order with them OOCly to prevent anyone from just rolling up and killing a character. That, and they also agree to a longer sentence than a low-threat criminal. Again, this is all at the mercy of the criminal in question, as the Regiment isn't one to force anyone into any situation they don't want to be in.

Question, would you be open to people using TRP names to create villain NPC types to be caught/killed for those who wish to play a villain but don't wish to actually tarnish an existing characters name? If that makes any sense :o
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well, if I had any experience with TRP I would be able to answer your question better, but if it's anything like MRP and the variable name, and you can create a villain's profile and play him frequently, I have no objections.
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
- Destorys the Stormwind Bounty Board with fire-
Edited by Rilgan on 3/26/2013 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
- Destorys the Stormwind Bounty Board with fire-

*smacks* No! Bad Rilgan!
Reply Quote
91 Human Warlock
- Whimper-
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You guys should totes mcscrotes whisper me so I can have people out trying to horribly maim you guys for money.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You guys should totes mcscrotes whisper me so I can have people out trying to horribly maim you guys for money.

Pffft, already have people doing that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]