1-2 Shot by ProtWarriors, new Pre Cata Rogues

100 Orc Warrior
Let me introduce you all to unkown as he is calloffruity in disguise:

zuljin:
Ünknowñ calloffruity

so, we have yet another person who needs to grow up and realize that we can't change this on our own.

The whining will continue in the warrior forums until the problem is fixed.

This is just stupid and you know it. Let me just drop everything and attempt to fix it for you nub.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
You know what? I can one shot people on my Rogue in low level brackets too, and have been able to do so for years. A single Ambush is all it takes, and you'll never see it coming because of Stealth. Nothing you can do about it. Low level BGs have ALWAYS been imbalanced.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
How are people saying "low level pvp doesn't matter"... According to you people, if I want to try a class and see how I like it in pvp, I have to level it to 90 to be able to play normally without getting by bursted down all game from hunters and prot warriors. Not to mention the current subscriber decay in wow. Are they going to get any new subs when new players join, and when they bg, constantly get killed in 1 hit by the FOTM class. With the elder scrolls online coming out soon, blizzard needs to get their !@#$ together or WoW is going to die.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Night of the Living Thread.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
tank specs doing more damage than pure dps ftw

I don't care if ''low level qq''

THIS IS YOUR GAME BLIZZARD, any level matters, why not just give me a fully geared 90 then if 1-89 is ''irrelevant''?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9882308751?page=1
Reply Quote
I think low level prot warriors are working as intended.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior

THIS IS YOUR GAME BLIZZARD, any level matters, why not just give me a fully geared 90 then if 1-89 is ''irrelevant''?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9882308751?page=1

Oh god, almost fell of my chair
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
This thread is retarded. Shield Slam needs another buff. I the ambassador of Prot PvP. The skill shield slam needs to dispel 1 magic effect again on the base skill. Right now you have to Glyph that and it needs to go back to being on the skill.

Shield Slam has been nerfed 26 times because it used to be decent with stacking High Block value gear and Arm pen.

I am happy that they buffed it in recent times. Shield Slam should be a Warriors hardest hitting ability. Its slow and clunky and in close range it should hit for a ton. I still think it could use a 25% damage buff for the upcoming patch.

Right now its honestly fine. Its far from too powerful like I said needs the changes listed.

PS. Any class can 1 shot at low level you don't play a rogue do you?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Says the OP Priest that can flash heal a full health bar each time. Every class is OP at low lvls so its working as intended. Also 1-89 really doesn't matter. You actually don't even have to PvP while lvling. I always do though and doesn't matter the class whatever one I use its OP low lvl.

Personally Twink Arena's at 70 are more balanced then 90. At least they have been for many years. Just spend a solid day and go from 1-89 and stop QQ. Makes you look weak honestly.

This thread should be reported for Trolling and misinformation.
Edited by Abombanation on 9/8/2013 5:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So let me clarify this....

Warriors Shield Slam is incredibly OP at low lvls...game breaking OP in most cases....warbringer stun...shield slam...dead. (Not fun for anyone but the warrior).

And to "counter" this warriors say....either deal with it or don't do low lvl bgs!? Are you that selfish to think that its ok to not be able to have fun during levels 1-89 since "its ok at lvl 90". Tanks dont need to do this stupid amount of dmg....what is the logic to this and why Blizzard has refused to even acknowledge the brokenness of the situation?

Seriously. I can't believe people are actually defending being able to one shot enemy players. All they can do is say ignore it, don't play both of which are unreasonable in asking you not to play content in the game that you pay for so they can have their day in the sun. OR they simply drop red herrings about past imbalances as if it makes it all good.

If you think being able to one hit anyone is ok no matter what level bracket, then clearly your input on game balance is irrelevant.

So I'm guessing you would welcome a nerf to Shield Slam, yet another reason Warriors will suck. I keep my low level Warrior around so I can get some enjoyment out of Warrior PvP currently. I too do not understand why people are now complaining about Shield Slam's damage.. it's been doing at least 50% health damage since at least a year ago when I made my Warrior..
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior

Seriously. I can't believe people are actually defending being able to one shot enemy players. All they can do is say ignore it, don't play both of which are unreasonable in asking you not to play content in the game that you pay for so they can have their day in the sun. OR they simply drop red herrings about past imbalances as if it makes it all good.

If you think being able to one hit anyone is ok no matter what level bracket, then clearly your input on game balance is irrelevant.

So I'm guessing you would welcome a nerf to Shield Slam, yet another reason Warriors will suck. I keep my low level Warrior around so I can get some enjoyment out of Warrior PvP currently. I too do not understand why people are now complaining about Shield Slam's damage.. it's been doing at least 50% health damage since at least a year ago when I made my Warrior..

Simple reason why players complain. They enjoy Warriors being the laughing stock class of this game, year in and year out. It amuses them and anything that is good on a Warrior must be nerfed because they are not aloud to enjoy the game or be good in ANY bracket. This is the simple reason.

Even though Warriors are the most unrepresented class in Arena and RBG's they think that isn't enough and more nerfs are needed.
Reply Quote
46 Orc Hunter
I can confirm that shield slam is game-breaking tier at lower levels.
Reply Quote
Yup, Shield Slam is total OPed game-wrecking crap in low level BGs.
It should be corrected somehow. (though it's hardly alone in being that way)

That said, the majority of the 90 Warriors that actually read and interact in these forums:

a. Aren't the low level Warriors you're talking about.
b. Don't give a crap about low level BGs
c. Are afraid people complaining enough about low level Prot Warriors in low level PVP will somehow end up instead getting Arms Warriors nerfed in high end PVP (because stuff like that does happen!)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
More hypocrisy...
Yes, you were definitely overpowered last patch.
A stunlock class that could cleave like hell+crazy healing and survivability.

So, while we're leveling alts and decide to run a bg or two while waiting for dungeon queues...And get destroyed by one button top killing blows prot warriors...

You expect people to just deal with it?

Yet you have the nerve to try and defend your "precious Warrior forums", and you whine and moan about how the Shield Slam GG posts are getting annoying?

No, sorry.

YOU can just deal with it.
We have enough problems with our class.. say about 99 to not warrant asking for a low level shield slam nerf. theres about 10 other classes out there in pvp that we cant beat at level 90
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
we really need to get rid of these morons who represent warriors like first and foremost swifty...who while all his videos mirror us as an unstoppable forces of damage and one shot capabilities. His videos are so widely known that other classes see us as OP because that's what the videos image. When really we are not. So others build a hate for us which in turn cause of swiftys videos OPs like this whine whine and whine until we are under represented.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
c. Are afraid people complaining enough about low level Prot Warriors in low level PVP will somehow end up instead getting Arms Warriors nerfed in high end PVP (because stuff like that does happen!)

As long as they don't nerf my 90 main Prot PvP. Seriously Prot just got some nice damage and QoL buffs. Step in the right direction. We need some more and Shield Slam should scale more with Att Power making it hit harder at 90.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
And then? What did you intend to do?

*eating pop corn*.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]