Another Building New PC Thread

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I have no idea how to build one yet, but im dedicated to doing it to save the extra money.
I need a good PC that I can use for WoW and PC Gaming going forward, I also need it to stream video from a External HD to media players throughout my house so its pretty much on 24/7 and needs to be quiet.

The one im using now is about 6 years old and starting to have a hard time with... anything.
I set a $1000 limit on the budget, but would prefer to come in under that.
I dont need to play skyrim on ultra, but it would be nice to play the Witcher 2, which my current PC cant handle, and have something that can play games on medium settings for the next 5 years.

Also needs an HDMI out since I usually use it on a 46" LCD TV
Im hoping that buy spending a bit of money now I dont need to upgrade to a new PS4 in the fall and can make the switch to PC gaming.
Newegg or Tigerdirect or NCIX long as they ship to Canada for a decent price im good.
Please help me techies!

Edit - I really like this setup they have on NCIX: http://pc.ncix.com/pcbuilder/index.php?action=config&id=4015801&platformid=1001
Its just a couple hundred over budget, hoping you guys know how to save money on a decent rig.
Edited by Stormlex on 3/22/2013 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]