* Update * Info about GDKP Run

100 Blood Elf Warrior
*Moving the date to April 6th due to Easter Holiday Weekend.*

When: Saturday March 30th 2pm server time
Raid Instance: MSV 25 man normal (for our first GDKP run)

What is GDKP?

GDKP stands for "Gold-DKP". It can also be known by similar names such as "Gold runs", "GKP runs", "Cash runs".
- Items which drop in your run are auctioned off in raid chat. The highest bidder receives the item and the gold they pay is added to "The Pot"
- Profession Patterns, BOE's, Orbs, Disenchanted Shards etc are all auctioned off in this manner as well. Everything that drops.
- "The Pot" keeps growing in value until the end of the run
- "The Pot" is split evenly at the end of the run to all 25 players in the raid present when the final boss dies. Everyone gets an equal share.
- There is no mainspec > offspec priority, its gold which determines who gets what.

Rules of the GDKP run: (Note rules will be also stated in game at time of the run)

All items of value (Epics, BOE's, Enchant mats, Orbs) that drop will be auctioned off to the highest bidder. The combined Gold Pot from all Auction Sales will be split evenly 25-ways to everyone at the end of the raid.

Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. You forfeit your share of the Pot if you have to leave early or need to be replaced. You may be replaced if:

- You AFK for more than 5 minutes without informing the Raid Leader
- You DC for more than 5 minutes
- Your Raid Performance is terrible, Ex: You don't listen to Raid Leader's instructions, DPS/Healing is terrible for your level of gear etc.

All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader.

Toon Requirements:

* Note* For our first few raids the requirements will be strict to help insure successful clears. As we build momentum the requirements will become less and less restrictive.

Players should expect gear, gold and experience checks

- Must be level 90
- iLevel 472 or higher
- Each player must have a minimum of 15,000g
- Must have Ventrillo and use it.
- Must have knowledge, experience or applicable achievements for the chosen raid

How does one insure they are invited?

For now a weekly sign up sheet will be posted on these forums. Each player will need to sign up and list the priority role they intend to fill during the raid as well as any alternative roles they would be willing to fill if needed (DPS, Healing or Tank).

I would also recommend joining chat channel silverspoon.

If you have any questions feel free to contact myself or Nellee ingame.

Alex
Edited by Alexcis on 3/25/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
:o

I'm in so long as my work schedule allows.

Deeps.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would be interested in tanking on my Paladin or Death Knight. Full clear experience + 10/16 heroics.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'd be interested in either healing on my 481 resto druid, or dpsing on my 507 lock.
full 6/6 HM experience in MSV
Edited by Salanth on 3/22/2013 9:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Awesome! Sign up sheet will be post Monday or Tuesday so keep an eye out for it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warrior
*Moving the date to April 6th due to Easter Holiday Weekend.*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]