IL 495 Mage looking for semi-serious raiding

2 Dwarf Warlock
Hellos!

I have an item level 495 Frost Mage that I am looking to xfer from a declining sad server and I am hoping to find a home in a friendly, upbeat, generally drama free guild whose into semi-serious raiding. I am open to raiding on any nights, I would prefer 2 at the least, 3+ depending on the vibe of the group and open hour wise from 6/7pm EST until 12/1am EST, later on weekends. Sleep is for the weak! I raid currently but with a small server, there just isn't enough player base to pull off a solid raid weekly it seems like, so progression has stalled. I love my guild and the vibe of it, but raiding is one of the things I enjoy in this game so I would like to do it consistently. I show up, I am raid aware enough not to stand in puddles of goop and I run away when my DBM lets me know its time to get the heck out of dodge. I am used to being a static group member so I am a bit confused by the rolling groups larger servers have. I welcome suggestions and gentle nudging if you know of a better way for me to do something, or advice or explaining or anything and ego isn't an issue. In my spare time I like to do dailies and I love achieve runs and the like. I have even been known to talk in vent! I attempt BG's but skype is not recommended because I can't control what comes out of my mouth at times when I'm being camp killed. :) Now that I feel all creepy for trying to sell myself, I'll end it here. ;) Thank you for reading! >.>
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
Check out our guild at www.pixelslayers.enjin.com

We currently have a few DPS slots open and we raid 3 nights a week.

Current raid schedule is:

Wednesday: 7:00 - 10:00 server
Thursday: 7:00 - 10:00 server
Sunday: 5:00 - 8:00 server

If interested contact Crazily or Doodlle in game, or apply on the website.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Max threat
Is in need of heals an dps for 25m raid we raid wed/thur 7-10pm server (West coast time)
We are a laid back friendly guild we r a 100% drama free guild that just like to hang out an have fun an raid at same time we do not try to be the best we just raid to have fun an kill bosses.If u think this will be good add my battle tag onenf1ngon1y#1450
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Hi there! Raided R is a level 25 guild that recently transferred to Lightbringer. If you haven't found a guild already, consider us. We are looking to rebuild our ranks and progress.

Our GM is Bellemort. I'm an Assistant. Send an in-game email to either of us - thanks!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]