LF Raiding guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys! I'm looking for a guild that raid Fri/Sat nights(8pm realm time til at least 1am). I was an active raider in Cata and am looking to start that again. I have experience in leading raids as well and am always ready to help, I may not have all the achievements but I have watched all the fights multiple times and can catch on quick. I'm also looking for a guild that's very funny (which I'm sure most on Thunderhorn are). If you wanna talk just whisper me. Thanks :)

~Cynla
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Come to horde and we'll talk. :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Parasite-guild.com if you have not found a guild yet
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Lol, hey Cynla... My guild Raids at 8:00 Friday. We have completed MV10 twice and I believe HoF also.

See you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You should try raiding Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday they are way better than Friday and Saturday. Summer is coming and you want to be drinking beer, grilling, and sitting on the porch on Friday/Saturday evenings.

That's why TA is the place to be for raiding on Alliance side. They are still working towards progress in 25man and could always use a few good applicants.

If you're a quality raider then visit twilight-alliance.com if you're flexible on the days and interested at all. If you aren't flexible on the days then GL finding the weekend group!

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]