How to leave Blood Elf starting area?

51 Pandaren Priest
I'm sorry this is such a noob question but this is the first horde character I've ever made and I need help with getting out of the boring Blood Elf area! Xo
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Where are you trying to go? You can walk to the ghostlands for level 10+ questing. Or do you want to go to a different starting area?

In the northwest part of Silvermoon (Sunfury Spire) there's an orb you can click on to send you to undercity. You can also take the zeppelin there to get to orgrimmar.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
The Orb of Translocation (described by Monmonn) is your best bet. Note that you have to go all the way into the Spire to find it. Be sure to wave "hi" to your faction leader Lor'themar on your way past. Sucking up to faction leaders is always a good idea!!

Just be careful if you leave before level 10. You won't be able to get quests in some of the other starting areas. Starting quests in Mulgore (Tauren zone) seem to be Tauren-only. I don't know about Durotar (Orc) or Tirisfal Glade (Forsaken).

Best of luck!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock

Just be careful if you leave before level 10. You won't be able to get quests in some of the other starting areas. Starting quests in Mulgore (Tauren zone) seem to be Tauren-only. I don't know about Durotar (Orc) or Tirisfal Glade (Forsaken).

I believe all starting quests are race-specific
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Level 5 is the race-specific cut-off point, and even then, only a few of the quests are race specific, though some zones are more restrictive in that department than others. After that though, all quest that originate from the 2nd quest hub in the starting zones (the level 5-10 quest hub) are available to everyone of that faction.
Edited by Avanna on 3/24/2013 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]