New to Turalyon - Looking for family

88 Human Warlock
Hi all,

My wife and I have just transferred in from Muradin. (I have taken a job in Germany and the lag to the Los Angeles server farm was too much). We are mature and helpful, casual players who enjoy socializing, battlegrounds, leveling alts and chasing achievements.

We were members of PWNcakes and ROFLs for the last three weeks, but they just changed servers. We are hoping to find another "minimal drama" established guild that would like to add us to their family. It doesn't necessarily have to be a casual/social guild: We would be happy to assist a more hard-core guild by gathering mats and providing administrative support, as long as everyone has fun and the chat is entertaining!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. :)

QuadB#1498 & Glinda#1719
Edited by Rhaug on 3/24/2013 4:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Sent you a request. Love ta chat. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
im happy you or your wife is a wicked fan^^
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
Thanks for the replies! I lost my hard drive, but I'm reinstalling everything now and should be back online this weekend. I look forward to chatting with you.

Cruxxy: We are both original Oz books, movies and Wicked fans :)
Reply Quote
88 Human Warlock
We have been invited to join Lionheart! Thank you all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]