WTS Lofty Plate Set and other XMOG items

Hello, I am trying to sell some of my transmog gear and I thought the forums would be a good place to show them off. I am willing to sell to horde on the neutral ah, just contact me in game and we can work something out. First is the Lofty plate set, this is one of the rarest and most sought after transmog sets in game for female plate wearers. This pieces often sell for as much as 8000g each with the chestpiece going easily over 10k, I am willing to let go of the set for 25k total.

Lofty Breastplate
Lofty Legguards
Lofty Sabatons
Lofty Gauntlets
Lofty Shoulder Pads
Lofty Armguards

Here are some other sets I have -

Mail armor Steadfast set - I have 8 pieces total for this set including a shield for shamans.

Steadfast Breastplate
Steadfast Gloves
Steadfast Legplates

Plate armor set Darkcrest - 6 pieces total

Darkcrest Breastplate
Darkcrest Legguards
Darkcrest Sabatons

Plate armor set Warleaders - 6 pieces total

Warleader's Breastplate
Warleader's Leggings
Warleader's Greaves

Mail armor set Magnificent - 6 pieces total

Magnificent Breastplate
Magnificent Leggings
Magnificent Greaves

Single items -

Iron Riveted War Helm
Ruby Shades
Beaststalker's Gloves
Beaststalker's Bindings
Beaststalker's Belt
Blackened Defias Leggings
Moonshroud Robe

non xmog items -

Pattern: Robe of the Void
Parrot Cage (Hyacinth Macaw)
Mechanical Chicken
Schematic: Hyper-Magnified Moon Specs
Schematic: Primal-Attuned Goggles
Schematic: Arcanite Dragonling

I have way too many items to list, if there is any thing you are looking for don't hesitate to ask, I have thousands and thousands of items and pieces of gear and I just might have that missing piece you have been after! I did not put prices for most of this stuff because honestly it is up for negotiation, the lofty set however is pretty firm.

If you have any questions or want to see more or links, just send a mail or whisper to me in game and I will be glad to help!

Edit: Just wanted to add that the price of the lofty set does not represent the average price for my xmog gear, most of my stuff is reasonably priced. The lofty set took me over 2 years to collect and cost me a great deal of gold for the pieces I had to buy to make the set.
Edited by Aabamogsales on 3/24/2013 10:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]