85 Orc Shaman
Sup peeps!!!
Reply Quote
get to 90 bro
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
LOL and who is this?
Reply Quote
I heard plague disbanded because big crits destroyed you guys in progression back in cataclysm.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
LOL, didnt really crush us but yes they beat us. Love the level one trolls, boy did I miss you guys. The scared little boys that dont have any balls to show there true self.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Oh I see now from one of your other post your just a no name that wishes he was good enough to get into a good raiding guild that can actually down bosses!!!! <3
Reply Quote
if you're talking about the post in the Hearts Blood thread, I was never in that guild. Though it was funny how that guy thought i was. You ever been in a top 200 in the world guild? I have, if we're talking about people on this realm I am the one with the most skill. I've killed many heroic bosses before big crits even stepped foot into the heroic raid instance. I am above you peyo, you are nothing more than a spec of sand sitting next to Tov on the beach we call the realm forums. You are a mere ant waiting to be fried by my magnifying glass of burning hot sun beams. You are nothing more than some guy on the forums long forgotten by time. I bet you don't even have a guild named after you. I scoff at you.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Armory link or it didnt happen!!!
Reply Quote
I don't know if you know this but I'm a pretty important person on these here forums.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
GG
Lobster stop being mean. Peyo is bad and thinks every other guild on sen'jin tried to poach members from plagued. Cause they were all so pro!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]