Touch of Death and Intervene...

100 Orc Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR9u49MdkuQ

Watch out for monks Warriors, this can royally screw you, don't intervene you teammates that have Touch of Death on them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
interesting trick that should definitely be fixed. but not too concerned being as the only thing more rare than a warrior in arena is a monk.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Touch of death only works on npc's so there is no way that worked other then a exploit.
Edited by Fabz on 3/24/2013 4:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Malevolent Gladiator's Ironskin Gloves

not an exploit, check the set bonus.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
ah that seems kinda OP if you ask me. Yes its only 10% but still seems like blizz is making monks more and more powerful.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
I really fear for my twin brother intervening to his teammates aid, if this ever happened, ill laugh.
Reply Quote
That's funny, but still lame. I have been to the point before Where I hovered in a dual with people at a 5-15% hp range, kinda lame to just have that happen, but I suppose it's really no different than a warrior saving, say, dragon roar till you are 10%.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
It ignores % modifiers. Shield wall, dispersion, pain sub, etc. Immunity effects will still block it, I have not tried to see if you can parry it with DbtS, but I would expect it to go right through.

Sianl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
It ignores % modifiers. Shield wall, dispersion, pain sub, etc. Immunity effects will still block it, I have not tried to see if you can parry it with DbtS, but I would expect it to go right through.

Sianl

Thats just retarded!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior

Sianl

Yeah, it goes right through DbtS.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ha, I could bet my !@#$%^-*s this wont be changed. However, the 0.02% chance of getting hit by a 5 stack of TfB was just to OP...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Are we upset because a class has this ability? Or because warrior execute is not this ability?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]