5.2 PVP VS PVE GEAR (NONSENSE)

90 Undead Rogue
Dear world of warcraft balance team,
I have one suggestion about pvp and pve gear.

I recently noticed that the S13 T1 Tyrannical weapon is much much worse than pve gear which is 522 weapons.

Pve users are supposed to be strong against raid mobs, not against users.
However, it seems that S13 T1 Tyrannical weapon is almost 30lvl below the 10 or 25 men pve weapon. So it makes Pve users who equip pve gear above lvl 522 weapon stronger.

In case you don't notice, I just want to remind you that S13 T1 Tyrannical weapon's maximum damage is almost same as lvl 522 pve weapon's minimum damage.

Of course I know there is pvp power in S13 T1 Tyrannical weapon, but even with pvp power pve weapon is much much stronger when hit users. (Trust me i have tested it with my arena partner)(both 67% resilience)(currently i'm in 2:2 1800 arena rating)

Even with your item lvl upgrade (i heard that you are going to upgrade it by lvl 5?) It's not even comparable. Not only I, all pvp users feel we are for sure will lose interests playing WOW if raid users come to arena or battleground with their raid weapon and slay the users like me and my partner.

It's just not right that we put all our efforts to pvp contents but pve users ruin our achievement by doing completely different contents.

I'm sure you will handle this problem. I start to see pve users coming battleground with pve trinket and also pve weapon gear and deal insane damage.

I think you need to make at least
S13 T1 Tyrannical weapon = 522 lvl pve weapon
S13 T2 Tyrannical weapon = 536 lvl(heroic) pve weapon

now it's (even with lvl 5 upgrade pvp gear)
S13 T1 Tyrannical weapon <<< 522 lvl pve weapon
S13 T2 Tyrannical weapon <<<<<<< 536 lvl(heroic) pve weapon
since pve weapons have sockets also.

I have many screenshots comparing pvp and pve gears.

(If anyone knows wow development team email post it please i want to send them screenshots and this message directly)

Thank you for reading long message. I hope you make right decision.
Edited by Kitkatmaniac on 3/22/2013 3:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You have worried yourself too much... the amount of PVP power on the PVP weapons, way out weighs the heroic weaps... Trust me.
Reply Quote
You have to be worried about the socketed PvE Bracers/Neck/Rings/Cloak. You can gem resil so you actually gain defense and then trade minor amounts of PvP Power for huge amounts of stats/stamina.

Especially with 5.3 item upgrades you're going to be looking at 549vs493
Edited by Suolis on 3/22/2013 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You have to be worried about the socketed PvE Bracers/Neck/Rings/Cloak. You can gem resil so you actually gain defense and then trade minor amounts of PvP Power for huge amounts of stats/stamina

this PVE weps including legendaries will never be better than pvp weps due to the amount of pvp power you actually lose. this was added because of the amount of dragonwrath's and daggers during s11 but all the new gear gemmed properly outweighs pvp items seems like bliz are promising to go forward with each patch but take two steps back instead
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Of course, those too.
PVE GEARS,bracer,neck,rings, and cloaks, with sockets are serious problem too.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Priest
03/22/2013 02:33 PMPosted by Bishock
You have to be worried about the socketed PvE Bracers/Neck/Rings/Cloak. You can gem resil so you actually gain defense and then trade minor amounts of PvP Power for huge amounts of stats/stamina

this PVE weps including legendaries will never be better than pvp weps due to the amount of pvp power you actually lose. this was added because of the amount of dragonwrath's and daggers during s11 but all the new gear gemmed properly outweighs pvp items seems like bliz are promising to go forward with each patch but take two steps back instead

pve weapons were actually better than pvp weapons until they buffed the pvp power on them, if the item level gap is big enough pve weapons will be better.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You have to be worried about the socketed PvE Bracers/Neck/Rings/Cloak. You can gem resil so you actually gain defense and then trade minor amounts of PvP Power for huge amounts of stats/stamina.

Especially with 5.3 item upgrades you're going to be looking at 549vs493

This.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
whats that, rbg wintraders cant keep up with pve gear?

my heart is breaking, really.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I'm fairly sure they will balance the pvp power and resilience to match any competing raid weapons

I do believe they need to also match stamina to comparable raid gear. 30 ilvl of stamina is quite a loss of health when added through 14 slots of gear. Regardless of resilience, it is still fine to allow pvp'ers their proper amount of stamina.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
whats that, rbg wintraders cant keep up with pve gear?

my heart is breaking, really.

sanctified is that you
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
if pvp power and pvp resilence is supposively really good, why not keep the s13 gear on par with the pve item level? people are still going to do better in pvp with the pvp weapons, and better in pve with the pve weapons because the pve weapons won't have worthless pvp power and resil
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]