Looking to transfer to a high pop server

90 Troll Druid
my and my guild are currently looking to transfer from wildhammer and are trying to find a high populated server. we are a causal laid back adult guild thats wanting to get back into raiding again. In Cata were raided 3 nights a week sometimes 4 and attempted to do the same in MOP but no luck. Couldn't recruit people and hardly anyone would join puggs.
we have about 9 or 10 people and a lvl 25 guild that will be switching were wanting to start a raiding group again.

I was just wondering how does everyone like the Zul'jin server some possible pros and cons if you can thanks for your help.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
The server is great, just depends on what you are looking for. There are a TON of progression raiding guilds, and Zul'jin even houses some of the top US guilds on it. Overall the server itself is extrememly progression and ahead of the curve.

My guild, Relentless Aggression, transfered over here a few months ago and we are loving it. A few of the Pros would be the economy is great. Being high pop makes the prices low, and always have product on the auction house for anything you are looking for. The population has been very accepting, and I have personally got to meet a lot of great people on the server. If you are looking for a group, you can most likely find it in trade chat.

Some of the things on the downside are the fact that with so many people, and so many guilds its hard to stand out in the crowd. So recruitment can be rough if you are searching for that hard to find, or hard to get role to fill your raid team. Overall there are always people looking for new guilds, but its hard to be "different" when there are 5k+ of them on the server. Also, I consider it a Con because its rough at the start of new patches with the amount of people rushing for the new content as soon as it releases. But it gives you the change to see people actually in towns, and in zones as you go about your daily business.

A great source of information to check out is: wow.realmpop.com. It will give you a basic run down of each server based on population, amount of level 90s, and number of guilds. Checking places like wowprogress.com also will give you an idea of how the progression looks on any server.

Best of luck in your search, and feel free to hit me up in-game if you have any further questions.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Thanks a lot man i appreciate it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]