LFM 25m ICC Achievement & Transmog Run

90 Human Priest
Hello fellow Warcraft players! For a couple of weeks now, I have been trying to host or help co-lead a 25m ICC run on Exodar realm. I would like to invite you, your friends and guild members to the chilled, icy throne of Icecrown Citadel. If you have not experienced this epic adventure, this is something you might not want to miss!

• When? What time?
  • Mark your calendars for March 29 at 7:00pm server time (Exodar realm is on Eastern Standard Time).

• Do not know the fights? No problem!
  • Icecrown Citadel: http://www.wowhead.com/zone=4812

Read up on the 25m achievement requirements, and boss encounters to prepare yourselves. *For the most part, you can burn down the bosses very quickly - but the final encounter with the Lich King, even with 25 level 90 players, you simply cannot ignore the mechanics! Come have some fun, experience some lore and enjoy the chill of the throne!

• Not level 90? No problem!
  • To be eligible to enter Icecrown Citadel, you must be level 80. Again, if you are not familiar with the encounters, it is suggested that you at least become somewhat familiar with each boss fight. This way, you will have an idea of what is going on and what to look for and where not to stand. Please become familiar with each encounter!

• How will each achievement be earned at the encounters?
  • Read over the achievement comments for the 25player encounters. I'll give some direction in-game but nothing too major. If you are familiar with the encounters and read the achievement notes, you should do fine.

• Can I use addons?
  • Yes please! For these encounters, I recommend Deadly Boss Mods (DBM). Specifically, this addon is what you might find to be helpful: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/deadly-boss-mods-wotlk

There are many, many achievements to be earned. As an added bonus for completing the achievements, you will earn an epic flying mount Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher! Plus, you will have a chance at Invincible's Reins!

For those of you on the Shadowmourne quests, you are welcome to the epic quest items such as Sealed Chest & Shadowfrost Shard!

• Not from the Exodar realm? No problem!

• Just leave a message here on the forums, or look for me recruiting in-game via chat on March 29th at 7:00pm. Everyone shall have assist, so please feel free to invite friends and guild members who are interested in collecting achievements, mounts and epic transmog gear!

• What about loot distribution, who gets what?
  • Group Loot will suffice for these runs. Everyone will have a fair chance at anything that drops. Nothing is reserved! If something drops and you want it for transmog, roll need on it. If your Shadowmourne quest item drops, roll need on it.**

**You must be on the appropriate quest to be eligible for these items. These items are not reserved.

• All other questions or inquiries, please submit them here or feel free to send me a tell in-game on this character (Kaldan) or contact me on Dahliia. In-game mail is also welcome.
  • Thank you for your time and we look forward to epic adventures!
    Edited by Kaldan on 3/23/2013 3:29 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Priest
    Open raid is a great place to post your run as well, in case you are not aware of the site. Where I got all my meta mounts =)
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    @ Vishtara,

No, I did not know about that. Thank you for the information. I will be sure to post a message over there too. Thank you!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    I found your thread on Openraid and am interested in joining. Will you be using vent or some sort of voice chat?
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Priest
    No problem! The achievement and guild advancement forum here is another good one. Where a lot of people get together for metas as well. Slipped my mind until right now, heh. GL!
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    I found your thread on Openraid and am interested in joining. Will you be using vent or some sort of voice chat?

I am so very sorry for my delayed reply. I did not plan on using vent or any other VoIP. I had some things come up this week, so again, apologies for the long delay in my reply.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]