Looking to start an Oregon exclusive guild.

90 Human Rogue
I should know better than to look here because most of the time forums are a cesspool for trolls but oh well here goes nothing. I am looking for Oregonians to start up a guild for Oregon people a way too build new friendships within the State of Oregon because lets face it Oregon is just that awesome of a place. So either reply too this or send me an in-game message letting me know your interested.
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
I'm interested.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I knew a guy who lived in Florida. He told me one day he was planning to move to Oregon, and he eventually did.

I have never heard from him again.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I knew a guy who lived in Florida. He told me one day he was planning to move to Oregon, and he eventually did.

I have never heard from him again.

Good luck.

He probably lives in Downtown Portland, next to a bus stop.
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
I am interested! I will be living in oregon in a few weeks. I'm kind of newer to this game but I used to play Diablo2 when I was younger. I just started my account a few days ago. I've been playing with my sisters guild...but they are on the east coast and I am in the midwest right now. Anyway I have mumble etc...how do i tell what server you play on? It would be cool to play with people with the potential to attend meet ups :)
Reply Quote
81 Dwarf Hunter
Suggested guild names:

VooDoo
Keep WoW Weird
Win the Day
Micro-Brew of the month club
More Rain than Wetlands
Don't go in the water
Reply Quote
92 Draenei Paladin
You've picked a very full server, but as a fifth gen webfoot I'm interested enough that I just rolled a toon on lightbringer for the proposed guild. I'll be looking for you in-game and/or you can find me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Suggested guild names:

VooDoo
Keep WoW Weird
Win the Day
Micro-Brew of the month club
More Rain than Wetlands
Don't go in the water

I've already got one ran it by a few friends of mine and they loved it, Inglorious Oregonians.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]