5.2 warlock pvp spec

85 Human Warrior
Hey, I just started playing my warlock and was wondering which spec do you guys think is the best for rbgs/arenas and why you think its the best spec.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
thx, il check out those videos
Reply Quote
Really it's just a matter of personal opinion and how you like to play. each spec has potential to do good if you play them right
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Destro probably offers the best in insane burst DPS and self heals. Not to mention the "fire and forget" AoE to weed out stealthers. Demo is fun though and provides some good CC, survivability, and can dish out its fair share of damage as well. Not to mention, with glyph of meteor, it is all too easy to assault GM in AB or survive that pesky blast off LM.
Reply Quote
30 Human Warlock
I would like to know aswell i made this locka little while back and now ive returned to level it up and probably as my main.

im using destro and i havent tried affli yet.

im looking into straight dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
They are all very viable in RBGs in arena destro and affliction are both doing well.

I have played against ohmother on my shammy and he/she is a descent player.

http://youtu.be/Esh-ESN1pOg

Is an example of affliction pvp just to give you an idea. I am not a very good lock but affliction works great for me. IMHO affliction really shines single target dps with minimal dot spread 1-2 additional targets outside DS.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8402400295

The above is just a ver bare bones analysis of the different warlock spec in arena and RBGs. The only conclusion you can draw is that locks are doing well with the different specs that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
AJ
in arena's, demo is aight. afflicition is kinda !@#$. destro had good burst
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Alright, thanks for all the feedback guys, i decided to go destro il probably try out demo later on.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Demon with the glyph Dark Apotheosis is a lot of fun and easy to play. If you want to get into pvp but are afraid I'd say go with this
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Destro rules RBG if your team can peel for you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Really it's just a matter of personal opinion and how you like to play. each spec has potential to do good if you play them right

Pretty much this for all classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]