Disc. priest looking for a home

90 Draenei Priest
I am fairly new on this server currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for.

- 10 man
- 3 nights per week(weekdays)
- raid times start around 7pm ST(lil later is ok also)
- an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in)
- not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun
- friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding.
- most of all drama free

I really dont care what loot system is in place as long as it is fair. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. While gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. You can message me here or ingame @ nazz#1851.
Edited by Nazzryth on 3/24/2013 9:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Drats, we raid Fri/Sat!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
^^
Edited by Nazzryth on 4/15/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Shameless bump before riding off into the sunset,still looking for a core spot on a somewhat laidback but serious raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
<Mojo> was here! See forum post for details =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]