Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I am fairly new on this server currently looking for a new home. I have been playing since release and really enjoy my time playing wow. I am very dedicated to bringing the best I can to wherever I go.I always show up on time and come prepared to raid(food/flasks,gemmed and enchanted). Heres a little of what I AM looking for.
- 10 man
- 3 nights per week(weekdays)
- raid times start around 7pm ST(lil later is ok also)
- an open spot to start raiding(not looking to be a fill in)
- not looking for a crazy hardcore group,but I do take my raiding fairly serious but fun
- friendly, and does things outside of normal progression raiding.
- most of all drama free
I really dont care what loot system is in place as long as it is fair. I raid to have fun and progress the guild. While gear is good to do both of those things it is not why I play.At the end of the day I would really like to find a group of folks to call friends,joke with and just enjoy my wow time. If you think I might be a good fit in yur guild let me know. You can message me here or ingame @ nazz#1851.
Edited by Nazzryth on 3/24/2013 9:01 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.