502 Mage 1/12 LF ToT Guild

97 Blood Elf Mage
Hello all,

I'm looking to continue raiding with a stable and well-established ToT guild. I am not interested in guild hopping and want to join a progression minded guild. I would like to stay horde in a 10 man environment. I'm not looking for a bench spot and can carry 100% attendance outside of last minute life issues. I'm a father of 3 children 5 and under so, I'm looking for an older group of players who have families that understand that life happens with kids. I'm also not looking for a group of folks that yell at each other and point blame but take responsibility for their own actions. I simple just want to raid and progress.

I'm free to raid M-F 9pm-12am EST. I supply my own pots, flasks, food, and repairs. You can expect from me that I will come to each fight fully prepared and ready to take down the roadblock in front of us.

If you are interested in talking please add my RealID Squizz#1910
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hello sir, Dungeon Crawler is currently looking for a solid Mage that knows his/her stuff.
We raid tues/wed nights 9-12 server time 'which is central I believe" and are a group of adults.
If this sounds like anything you are looking for please MSG myself or asha ingame.
Dc raiding in mop.
5.0-16/16
5.2-4/12
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]