Anyone else having issues with Sacks today?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
My first alt was able to open her Sack of Pet Supplies like normal and received a stone. The next 3 I did Master Tamer dailies on can not open their Sacks of Pet Supplies.

Edit: Ok, I was able to fix my issue by completely exiting the game and then logging back in. A normal log off the character and back in was not good enough to fix the issue. I am still wondering if the glitch was triggered by the alt who was at 98 bandages and would have hit 100 with what was in her bag. Did not get to verify that as I had already dropped her under 98 bandages when it first happened thinking that might be the issue. In any case it was strange that it took a complete game restart to fix.
Edited by Vasala on 3/23/2013 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
What does the amount of bandages have to do with anything? There isn't a limit or anything. My hunter has 220+ in her bags & still is able to get them.

Sounds like an addon issue to me, tbh.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]