tips on being a good paladin
- Always use a slow (3.5-4.0) two-handed weapon.
- Stack strength. Avoid intellect and agility.
- Don't turn on Righteous Fury or use Reckoning while in a group.
- Stand behind enemies when possible.
- Follow the attack priority in the Ret guide ( http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657441833 ) as much as possible.
Anything else, you need to ask specific questions. Or read the guide.
well, I've never healed, but first step would be to switch from Retribution to Holy spec at any paladin trainer.
Next, you'll want a rotation - a fellow Holy paladin can help you out with that.
Lastly, if new to computer games; google a Keybinding Guide.
1. Always, and i mean ALWAYS, keep your BoPs for the warriors in your raid when the boss is in execute range.
2. If you have to chose between dropping a LoH on that dieing fellow raid member and dropping a nice juicy T.V, ALWAYS drop the T.V. At the end of the day you are a Paladin and your foremost responsibility is to cleanse the evil out of Azeroth - every GCD matters for our holy purpose.
Secondly, visit Uther's Grave every 2nd Tuesday of the month, doing this will make the Light smile upon you and will help you bolster power against the forces of the unholy.
Last...but not least, if you're wielding a two handed weapon, make sure to hold it with two hands, otherwise...you won't be able to swing it as efficiently.
When you are done with the dungeon and decide to continue questing, you have now screwed yourself because it will take forever to finish quests as holy. That is why I recommend retribution or protection for leveling. If you really want to heal, grab dual-spec at level 30 so that you have some ability to be awesome besides healing. The Light gave us these superb muscles and shiny attacks so that we can slay undead and demons. Healing is fine, but make sure you have that strength set for questing.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.