[A] The Dusk Watch (RP/PvP)

90 Human Paladin
The Dusk Watch has stood tall on Twisting Nether-US for four years now. Created on March 21st of 2009, we have had many great times.

But TN is done and it's time for us to move on. The Dusk Watch is restarting from level 1 here on Emerald Dream in the hopes of finding the World PvP that we so enjoyed in TN's old days.

For the time being the guild is open to anyone and everyone who wishes to join. We will be trying to level the guild to 25 as quickly as possible, and as such guild restrictions will not fall into place until then. Once they have, we will be a firm RP/PvP guild, meaning an interest in both will be required to join.

If you are interested in joining on an alt or main, or have questions you can either whisper me ingame or post them here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5626190204 ~ TN Dusk Watch's guild recruitment thread
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Awesome. Welcome to Emerald Dream. I'm a transfer from The Venture Co., and it seems like this is the great bastion of RP-PvP guilds.

What's yer backstory? I assume Duskwood-based guild?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Actually no. The Dusk Watch was formed back in 2009 as a defensive guild based around protecting ALL Alliance lands. Back in 2009 Horde on TN reigned supreme in the World PvP department, and the Watch was created to change that.

As a People's Militia, the Watch's mandate is the defense and protection of any and all Alliance races and territories. Though in the last couple years on TN, we've shifted to a more aggressive form of protection, that is taking the fight to the Horde and keeping them beaten down as much as we could.

On that thread I linked, you can find numerous videos of our exploits, which I also intend to look one by one in this thread instead of simply typing bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
((I sincerely hope you bring Cat w/ you since your' coming over. My blood has been asleep for far too long.
Reply Quote
Well normally I would not be pleased with another zerg guild joining the server, but with Warsong Battalion being left unchecked lately maybe this will be a move in the right direction to even the scales. Welcome to the Dream!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
That is true. If you guys can counter some of the mass attacks that happen it would be a great move in the right direction. Welcome to Emerald Dream, and good luck.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Well normally I would not be pleased with another zerg guild joining the server, but with Warsong Battalion being left unchecked lately maybe this will be a move in the right direction to even the scales. Welcome to the Dream!

yes more alliance the merrier, all of the top ally guilds have to be in one place at one time in order to fight WSB numbers....offcourse then the server dies
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

We won't be much of a zerg guild, though I'd argue we never were, as I can state as fact that in all the time that we fought ED Horde through CRZ we never had a raid of more than 15-20.

But anyways, so far it's just me and a couple of friends. We stuck it out until the very end on TN.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
((I'm somewhat pleased to hear you're transferring over; I remember fighting y'all in Silvermoon/Ghostlands a few times, and it was a lot of fun! Welcome to the Dream.))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sounds like a good time. Welcome to the Dream folks! It is, for the most part, one hell of a ride.
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Rogue
I was a member of the Dusk Watch back late Wrath/Early Cata. If you guys moved over, I'll apply next time I log in.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Welcome to the Dream, all the times I have RP'd/WPvP'd with you bunch have been enjoyable, looking forward to seeing more of both.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
The Dusk Watch - Recruiting Video, Vol. 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is6LXMZKoH8

The Dusk Watch - Recruiting Video, Vol. 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hIwIb1hhIE

The Dusk Watch - Recruiting Video, Vol. 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44nbozilkos&feature=youtu.be

Inspired by such Horde works as:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81E433sotrA

Yeah. Don't remember that? Put it in the back of your minds as deep as you could? Well there you go. Remember. Because we always will.

First little 'bump' to bring the thread to the top of the page. Probably do these once a day, or maybe once every two days.

The first three links are some of our earlier videos, for the first one for instance I wasn't even part of the guild yet. The second one was recorded in early Cataclysm, where there was still a Horde to fight on TN. The last happened in end of Cataclysm, where we held the tavern for quite a long time to an overwhelming force of Horde.

That link at the end is a bit of a amusing joke on TN, that I felt I should share with you all. Decimation is what we fought for most of the end of Wotlk. They were TN's WSB, and I'll admit, I both miss them and delight in the fact that they're gone. They were always good for a laugh.
Edited by Urivial on 3/24/2013 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
84 Gnome Rogue
I feel these guys need a bump.

But also a question, why'd the tabard turn black?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
As a former TN resident, it's nice to see you guys following suit as I had a lot of respect for The Dusk Watch. The Alliance needs more help in WPvP and you are more than welcome to lend a hand.

Also, there's a quantity of RP here, but we lack the quality TN had. This should help it measure up. Some of you guys from TN may or may not recognize my guild.

In any case, welcome to ED guys.
Edited by Selsix on 3/24/2013 11:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Sup guys, welcome to the party. Mow. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
((Welcome! I had some great fights with you guys back in the ending days of the Sunsworn, pushing you out of Silvermoon with GW and PH. It was some of my first experience with medium to large-scale RP-wPvP, and I remember it being fantastic fun even though I was an absolutely terrible hunter.
Again, welcome to Emerald Dream- hit me up if you ever need some heals for wPvP, and I'll send you guys whispers if I ever host an open RP event.))
Reply Quote
95 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you bring Nur with you?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The Dusk Watch has stood tall on Twisting Nether-US for four years now. Created on March 21st of 2009, we have had many great times.

But TN is done and it's time for us to move on. The Dusk Watch is restarting from level 1 here on Emerald Dream in the hopes of finding the World PvP that we so enjoyed in TN's old days.

For the time being the guild is open to anyone and everyone who wishes to join. We will be trying to level the guild to 25 as quickly as possible, and as such guild restrictions will not fall into place until then. Once they have, we will be a firm RP/PvP guild, meaning an interest in both will be required to join.

If you are interested in joining on an alt or main, or have questions you can either whisper me ingame or post them here.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5626190204 ~ TN Dusk Watch's guild recruitment thread

Hey I remember you folks from TN, welcome!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Our first filmed encounters with Horde PvPers from ED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyDNp7OVk_k&feature=channel&list=ULv48Mam_r9no

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v48Mam_r9no&feature=channel&list=UL

(Warning, we're incredibly arrogant pricks, most of which have never gotten very high in rating.)

(Cept for our Camera Man Elveria. He's a 2.2k player.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]