What on earth?

How do you even play against this?
Reply Quote
64 Undead Warrior
Throw cats and mushy potatoes at them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Warlocks...

Try duelling a Blood DK who has 500K HP. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
you can spell reflect the blood fear horror effect. its fairly entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
you can spell reflect the blood fear horror effect. its fairly entertaining.

Almost no Warlock even runs with Blood Horror anymore, it's a joke. What's even more entertaining, is Spell Reflect the full embers Chaos Bolt right back in there face for a 140-160k Crit.
Edited by Korbu on 3/25/2013 3:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Add their minion and you are facing 700-900k worth of health on a caster that can chain fear and global you. When I see a lock or priest I just run.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Shaman
Add their minion and you are facing 700-900k worth of health on a caster that can chain fear and global you. When I see a lock or priest I just run.
Berserker Rage immunes and breaks you out of Fear. It's also a long cast that you can interrupt (over 1s at least). You also have a PvP trinket, and if the Warlock is actually globaling you from 100-0 you need to interrupt his Chaos Bolt or reflect it and/or just don't be horribly outgeared.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
By hitting it REAL hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
planning to kill a lock with over 500k? bring a lunch cause it's an all day affair.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]