Fastest way to earn Justice Points?

90 Human Death Knight
Hi, this is my first thread so if im in the wrong section or if im doing something wrong please correct me. Anyway, I have a lvl 73 and I havent been having much fun playing as him so I decided I want to make a new toon, but I want some heirlooms to make it a little easier for low level pvp and for the extra xp. I was wonder what is the fastest way for someone my level to get enough Justice Points to get a full set of heirloom gear (I havent decided between a mage, lock, or a priest yet.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
This is the perfect place to post. This forum is dedicated to answering any questions you have about the game.

Justice is quite hard to earn normally at lower levels. The best way to earn justice is to get to max level and run dungeons.

However, you can convert honor to justice, so the best way for you would be to run a really lot of battlegrounds and convert the honor. You can "buy" 250 justice with 375 honor.

You can also buy heirlooms with honor. Honor is also earned much faster at max level.

Heirlooms are really designed for max level players to buy them for new toons, that's why they're much easier to get for max level toons. However, if you put in the time and effort you can get some at your level.

You can find more information on justice points here

http://www.wowpedia.org/Justice_point
Edited by Monmonn on 3/23/2013 7:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Right now im just queing for pvp at all times to earn enough honor but that doesnt seem like the most effective way. I guess I could level till 85 or 90 but how do you gain honor at those levels?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Right now im just queing for pvp at all times to earn enough honor but that doesnt seem like the most effective way. I guess I could level till 85 or 90 but how do you gain honor at those levels?

It is the most effective way at your level, it just doesn't reward much. It gives you enough to buy the level 60 and 70 pvp items for your toon quite easily.

You earn honor the same way at 90, by running BGs, but the rewards for winning and losing are much higher.

For example, a level 90 toon will get 270 honor for his/her first win of the day in a random BG. Level 90 toons have access to queing for any BG, so they can choose whichever one has the "Call to arms" bonus for more honor. Max level toons also have access to Tol Barad and Wintergrasp which can award a nice amount of honor on wins.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Ok thanks a lot for your help I guess i will just get this toon to 90.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]