Inscribed Bag of Hydra-Spawn needs buffed!

90 Worgen Druid
All of the T15 healer trinkets need to be buffed. I have two of them and can confirm they don't proc anywhere near as often as they should. The trinket from Lei Shen is as expected, roughly 0.8% of my healing output.

Edit: Just to clarify, I'm talking 500% buffs here. They need to proc more often, period.

Well, they need to be "altered" but Horridon's can be completely OP and can be fairly bad. I can show this very easily by providing two of your logs:

Iron Quon - 9:45 duration - 163944 mana returned - approx 1,401mp5 or ~2,502 spirit = Very powerful
(http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-khq05giazt52wcgr/details/5/?s=758&e=1343)

Twin Consorts - 8:53 duration - 79488 mana returned - approx 745mp5 or ~1,332 spirit = Lackluster
(http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-khq05giazt52wcgr/details/5/?s=1706&e=2239)

So really the RNG just needs to be adjusted. This amount of variability is just kinda ridiculous and probably "unacceptable" in the eyes of a lot of healers.

[E] To be fair, Horridon's seems to be the only one that has the potential to perform very well from what I've seen, which is still an issue.
Edited by Duboomchikin on 3/26/2013 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
The problem is the bag would have to be buffed a totally absurd amount to be competitive. Like if it procced 5x as much as it currently does I still wouldn't use it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They need to seriously buff this trinket, they shouldnt even buff the shield, because it doesnt even proc enough to make the bigger shield worth it. They need to increase both the absorption about and the proc chance by a significant amount.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Horridon's gasp is alright gives me pretty good amount of mana... but this Inscribed Bag of Hydra spawn is worthless... just worthless... in middle of raid right now and for 2.5 hours now it hasn't proced once for me or my shaman healer :( it's just bad all around i'm going back to Relic
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The Stolen Relic of Zuldazar is also a pretty big piece of garbage too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Haven't gotten it yet but looks like atleast you can control it... this Hydra one is just dumb :(
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
04/15/2013 03:01 AMPosted by Wanderlost

Haven't gotten it yet but looks like atleast you can control it... this Hydra one is just dumb :(

The on-use cooldown is 20 seconds and getting even a second stack within those 20 seconds is really difficult. Being able to put up 30k worth of shielding over a full minute? It's not worth it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]