WTS the Alani mount (CHEAP) and other stuff!

90 Pandaren Shaman
Bout what time do you expect to hop on today (April 16th)? As id like to purchase a service! Depending on the time that is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Bout what time do you expect to hop on today (April 16th)? As id like to purchase a service! Depending on the time that is.

I have a good idea as to which service it might be. Unless something changes (I'll let you know), I will be available all day on Saturday. With that being said, please be aware that the mobs I farm for levels 80 and up aren't guaranteed to be up everyday. If they're up, great! If not, then I can't complete the service.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
04/16/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Negalmuur

I have a good idea as to which service it might be. Unless something changes (I'll let you know), I will be available all day on Saturday. With that being said, please be aware that the mobs I farm for levels 80 and up aren't guaranteed to be up everyday. If they're up, great! If not, then I can't complete the service.

yeah was gonna grab the 89-90 full rested while i watched a movie on autofollow if you were on lol sall good just did it myself, thx tho :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Latest Alani kill has been sold and I'm very happy I didn't have to spam trade for more then 20 minutes. I will update the OP when I have another kill ready to go.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Paid for leveling service today. With only a few bars of rested xp, went from 88-89 in less than 1 hour.
Reply Quote
Had him level me from 86-87 over in mistfall village via XP soak and it took 38 minutes to get 18 bars of experience, if you have found yourself asking what to do with " all this gold " here is a good way to go
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Thanks for the feedback guys, as always, it's greatly appreciated! ^_^

With that said, I have another Alani kill ready to go. I've explained how it works in the OP, so if you want a shiny new mount, pay me 50k and its yours!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Ive sold my most recent Alani kill yet again and am working on another.

In the meantime, I am still accepting ghost iron lockboxes at 50g each

Im also now selling golden lotus at 50g each.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I highly recommend Negalmuur's leveling service!

Thank you Negalmuur for all the extremely valuable services you provide to Proudmoore!

Keep up the good work
Dos
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I highly recommend Negalmuur's leveling service!

Thank you Negalmuur for all the extremely valuable services you provide to Proudmoore!

Keep up the good work
Dos

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. It really is warming to see people appreciate the work that I do.

I'm back for an undetermined amount of time. If you like my services and I'm available, I will be more then happy to fulfill them for you, if you have the gold that is :)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
I'd like to buy an Alani mount, if you're still selling them :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]