Ascendance CC

90 Dwarf Shaman
Ascendance-
The Shaman surrenders his physical form to the power of the elements, gaining the ability to transform into a being of raw elemental energy for 15 sec.

So now why cant i cast bind elemental on them? I can get hibernated when I'm in ghost wolf, why not binded when in Ascendance?
Edited by Rustó on 3/22/2013 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
why would you want to nerf yourself
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
First thing I thought when I hit 90 on my shaman. Similar to how you can turn evil or shackle undead a lichborne'd dk.
Edited by Itzdavoodoo on 3/22/2013 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
eh would be pretty stupid to add this to an ability thats a shamans big burst damage/healing
all the other mentioned spells of witch you can use a CC aren't during a burst ability. if you really want to lock them out im sure everyone has other CC they can use
Edited by Bishock on 3/22/2013 2:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
why would you want to nerf yourself

Because some of us would like the game we play to make sense, and not advocate for buffs all the time. Another interesting question is, why is everyone and their moms immune to fear, EXCEPT PALADINS, the ONLY class where it would actually make sense?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
EXCEPT PALADINS, the ONLY class where it would actually make sense?

pink is not very manly or brave
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
pink is not very manly or brave
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oh I can just smell the wonderful tears Lissbanka would be crying if he popped his ascendence trying to burst and got bind elemental casted on him.

There would be 20 posts every day with his delicious complaining.

Back on topic, it does make sense for something like that since they technically become elementals, but it would then cause a revamp of other CC that isn't effective against an elemental. It would grant them immunity to some CC while allowing another to work on them.

Fine the way it is I'd say, but I can see where it sounds like a good idea.

What DOES need addressed is why a destro lock can havoc you, shadowburn another target, and you get hit with the full force of it. Dunno if it's a bug or what, but I noticed it when I started playing my lock again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
would make sense, and would actually be really cool
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
that hurts ele and enhance more than resto xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Not everything that happens in this game can make sense. Also, DPS Shaman don't need to be further penalized as two of the weakest specs in this game.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
please make turn evil/shackle dead work on all forsaken players
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lol they had that at one point. banish druids in tree form back in TBC :P they got rid of it.
i dont see it happening again any time soon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
that hurts ele and enhance more than resto xD

This change is needed to bring elemental and enhancement in line, just like the totem nerf.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight

Then make us immune to fear sleep and charm.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Then make us immune to fear sleep and charm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It runs along the same lines as tree form can no longer be banished and wings is undispellable I don't think blizzard likes big cooldowns being totally negated by unavoidable mechanics.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
dude... it's 15 seconds long just use some other cc or los.

3 min cd' and you want it to be a complete joke?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
What DOES need addressed is why a destro lock can havoc you, shadowburn another target, and you get hit with the full force of it. Dunno if it's a bug or what, but I noticed it when I started playing my lock again.

If your partner got hit by a Shadowburn you lost anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock

Please make all night elves fall into the asleep upon entering arenas and rbgs. Dropping their health to 1 and making them unable to move, cast, or trinket until they are killed.

Because some of us would like the game we play to make sense, and not advocate for buffs all the time. Another interesting question is, why is everyone and their moms immune to fear, EXCEPT PALADINS, the ONLY class where it would actually make sense?

If any class is immune to fear it should be warlocks. The embodiment of fear itself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]