Open Libram LXXII: Rainbow in the Dark

100 Human Paladin
I want your trinket so bad QQ

My trinket =p
90 Dwarf Paladin
Gripe, and I shall receive. Now I need tier tokens. LOL
100 Human Paladin
forget the trinket, i want that sword! it would look awesome with my lameo armor xmog, i think. also, it's not a damn axe and i could reforge some stuff out of expertise.
100 Human Paladin
My sword =p
90 Dwarf Paladin
Thunderforge, hooooo!
100 Human Paladin
That open on all the realms?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Stage 4 just opened here, and I just got through the solo scenario...Praying the Forge itself is accessible, now.

people are weird with addons, often using the same addon for long after its stopped being developed or a better/newer alternative has come onto the market

there was a dust up on the mmochampion forums about bigwigs vs dbm, now bigwigs does often show better information, and it does suck up less memory, but it also requires a lot more configuration compared to dbm, and it doesn't;t have pvp timers.
the creator was asserting that because people didn't know his addon existed they were not swapping, not that his addon was complicated to setup and didn't have functionality that the other one did.

My guild mostly used Bigwigs back in WotLK. We universally swapped to DBM because DBM was more informative for the average user (because it showed more of the useful stuff 'out of the box'). I expect that until DBM stops providing the necessary information or otherwise breaks we'll keep using it.
90 Draenei Shaman
I swapped between DBM and Dues Vox during WotLK. I swapped to DBM full time near the end, and especially now that I'm an addon coder (oh myyy) I like how often Omegle et al update DBM so I've stuck with that in MoP.
03/26/2013 09:39 AMPosted by Hafleur
I'm back (I think) from a break from all WoW except guild raids. We'll see how long it lasts.

WB! Now transfer Horde. :)

No freaking way! If it's red, it's dead.

More reasonably, my guild's Horde-side 'sister guild' isn't raiding at the moment because of Drama and Burnout, and as that's where my guildies are when they're Horde-side, that's where I'd want to go, no faction transfer for me.

On the other hand, I do have a L86 troll druid, and several L40-50 Horde pallies.

On the other other hand, that means levelling another character, and I've come to hate that.
90 Draenei Shaman
On the other other hand, that means levelling another character, and I've come to hate that.

Recently finished leveling my 5th class (and 7th toon .. well, 6th, my son did one) and have started on this.

I enjoy leveling .. mostly. If/when I go super casual alts and fashion is where it's at!
forget the trinket, i want that sword! it would look awesome with my lameo armor xmog, i think. also, it's not a damn axe and i could reforge some stuff out of expertise.
Aside from it being a sword, I'm pretty underwhelmed by that thing. Too much hit, and the socket is... hey, wait - I thought it was the sword that drops off the council (which has a blue socket and tons of Hit, silly thing). This one, I'll take.
03/26/2013 01:23 PMPosted by Namescore

Recently finished leveling my 5th class (and 7th toon .. well, 6th, my son did one) and have started on this.

I enjoy leveling .. mostly. If/when I go super casual alts and fashion is where it's at!
I get to about L50, and then just can't be arsed, and if I push past that Northrend and LK 5-mans then kill all enthusiasm. But right now even the four characters I have in the L85-89 range just do their farms and their daily crafting CDs - or did before I stopped all non-raid activity. Now that I'm feeling a bit more interested again I'm still not going to be doing that for all of them - it'll just kill my interest again.
90 Dwarf Paladin
03/26/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Sharrow
I thought it was the sword that drops off the council

Trash sword is best sword, even if it's LFR version. 23.6% haste FTW.
100 Human Paladin
Hmm apparently its a shared boss drop, it can be obtained from any boss

Got mine off a coin from ji-kun
90 Dwarf Paladin
Got mine off a coin from ji-kun

Same, oddly; a coin I didn't even mean to spend. Not gonna complain, though, as it was well spent.
100 Human Paladin
Indeed, was fully intending to coin to get the teir legs.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I was holding a coin for Council and a second run at Megaera, trying to maximize weapon chances. Last coin for the week's going to Horridon for bracers/trinket. Start aiming for tier next week.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol grats on the sword. Wish i had that sword but I had the one with crit so it's not that big of a deal. Now i need the stupid trinkets...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
mostly use it because it supports threat, which means i don't have to use omen.

I uninstalled Omen with the threat buffs in Cata, and now I just yell at tanks if I pull.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]