Open Libram LXXII: Rainbow in the Dark

90 Tauren Paladin
Sigh, Starshatter and Shinka refuse to drop for me, no matter how many coins I toss at them.

Elegon keeps trolling me, last week I got 2 Starcrusher Gauntlets off of him, in addition to the one i have equipped. Now he's giving nothing but gold. :|
Edited by Soledo on 3/28/2013 9:53 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Paladin
Get Zerat/Bo-Ris/Frozen Hells instead?
90 Tauren Paladin
Hmm, do they not have a specific boss that drops them? Are they all potential drops from any of the bosses in LFR ToT?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Zerat is specific to the Council; Bo-Ris and Frozen Hells are shared boss loot.
90 Tauren Paladin
Okay, thanks.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wait, there's two weapons that are shared?
100 Draenei Paladin
http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/

Addictive little game.

Found myself tabbing out of raid tonight and being more entertained by it then the raid.........what is that telling me? D:

Wait, there's two weapons that are shared?

Pretty sure Bo-Ris is trash drop, sword is shared boss drop.
Wowhead seems to say both are universal boss drops. I'm sure we all know what this means the drop rate is.
100 Draenei Paladin
Wowhead seems to say both are universal boss drops. I'm sure we all know what this means the drop rate is.

Well poop, could have sworn the pole arm was a trash drop.

Guess that means no getting it out of those raid quest bags. If the pole arm drops before I get something else I'll be hard pressed to actually go for it over our DK Tank.

It is the perfect Tanking weapon.

/sigh
Edited by Cadenbrie on 3/29/2013 1:40 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
They removed all weapons from trash and put them on the shared loot table for bosses. No need to farm trash for weapons anymore cuz they're not there lol.

Bah.

I don't see the purpose of it, let people who want to farm trash farm trash. Give the rest of us that lucky chance while we're raiding.
You WILL do it the approved BLIZZARD way, or you will NOT DO IT AT ALL!
100 Draenei Paladin
You WILL do it the approved BLIZZARD way, or you will NOT DO IT AT ALL!

March, march to the Blizzard's song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Rj3XD76gc
100 Human Paladin
You guys crack me up.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
def stance nerf reverted!
people wearing greens and blues claim warriors are squishy!

cause entitlement!

I got bored and sketched some more ponies. Grog pony... I can't tell if he's a stuffed animal or a small dog! He's like a sentient beard with hooves lol.

this sounds adorable.
Edited by Idoma on 3/29/2013 8:32 AM PDT
100 Human Paladin
I am so annoyed right now with VP gear. My holy paladin alt is stuck at 475 ilevel, and I'd like to do the new LFR with him, so trying to get gear where I can. The problem is, I can't get any VP gear due to the stupid rep requirements, and I just don't have time to grind out rep on yet another alt. So I have nearly 3k VP, and nothing to spend it on. I know it's been said before, but MoP has completely ruined my fun with playing lots of alts. I enjoy doing dungeons and lfr on my alts because to me it's fun doing content from different perspectives. Dailies, however, I do not enjoy doing across different alts.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, adding two separate forms of gaiting in order to purchase items, DID NOT GIVE US MORE CHOICE in how to play, no matter how Blizzard tries to tell us it did. I can't choose between doing dungeons/lfr and doing dailies, because you have to do both if you actually want to be able to buy anything.

People always want to talk about how much harder BC was to get gear, but it really wasn't hard. You could buy epic gear that was good enough for kara just from getting reputation. Epic gear that was good enough from kara would drop off the last boss of each heroic. You farm kara every week for fast badges, on top of the badges you got daily...and buy badge gear without having to have reputation on top of it. Then they'd add better gear to the vendor such as ZA level gear and then eventually the sunwell badge vendor. No it wasn't as easy as wrath or late cataclysm (early cataclysm was terrible for alts though, IMHO...worse than BC).

I remember them saying during the MoP beta specifically that they did not like putting helm enchants on reputation vendors and gear on reputation vendors, because then you feel like they are mandatory for every new character you level. So then what do they do? They get rid of helm enchants, leave the gear on the vendors, but then added a second barrier in order to get them. They really do just throw ideas into a hat and stubbornly go with the ones they happen to pull out.

/steps-down-from-soapbox
Edited by Bravehearth on 3/29/2013 8:09 AM PDT
100 Draenei Paladin
He's like a sentient beard with hooves lol.

Darn you, Lob. Now I must see it @_@*
90 Dwarf Paladin
I got bored and sketched some more ponies. Grog pony... I can't tell if he's a stuffed animal or a small dog! He's like a sentient beard with hooves lol.

...This is what I wake up to? And on a day off, no less. I haven't even had my caffeine yet! >_<
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]