http://imgur.com/MRyUpAC iliriel chibi!
100 Draenei Paladin
http://imgur.com/MRyUpAC iliriel chibi!

Nice.

Cute and melo.
100 Human Paladin
Worst Oondasta run ever x.x
90 Dwarf Paladin
...Since when are there good Oondasta runs?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Since he had insane nerfs.

Something multiple 3 and 4 raid groups on Dalaran failed to do was done the other day with 2, and with zero strategy.
100 Draenei Paladin
I don't think my server has tried to put together a raid group for him since they made it where cross realm people couldn't get loot.

Cause that was about the only way we could get more then one full raid group going.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
With proper strategy, a decent 40 man could pretty easily do it, and it looks like it's being nerfed more for 5.3.
100 Draenei Paladin
03/23/2013 11:08 PMPosted by Cayse
With proper strategy,

Yeah that's not happening in a pug on my server. XD

And my guild doesn't have the roster to pad it out enough to make up for stupid.
90 Tauren Paladin
Been playing some Vindictus lately, love the action-oriented combat system. Shame it's quite repetitive.

Thankfully, though, from what I've seen so far it isn't one of those pay to win F2P games.

Depends on your class. Classes like Lann gets boring cause it's all hack and slash while Fiona and the Vella is more into parrying/combos into their play style. Haven't played in a while might log on

Was mainly referring to the battle quests, actually.

Perilous Ruins is mostly the same outside of boss fights, same with Hoarfrost Hollows. Really, the combat system and boss fights are what keep the battle quests from being tedious. Especially on hard mode, where the bosses aren't pushovers. (Especially with the difficulty increase Oath of Honor.)
Edited by Shiralia on 3/24/2013 6:18 PM PDT
90 Draenei Shaman
Yeah that's not happening in a pug on my server. XD

And my guild doesn't have the roster to pad it out enough to make up for stupid.

*glares at helm*
100 Draenei Paladin
*glares at helm*

My helms glare can beat your glare, it's like the WoW Bat glare.

I logged off in my Tank gearz, sue me.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
hey grog Stompers of Vigorous Stomping

or Angerforged Stompers
90 Draenei Shaman
sue me

I don't live in the US where somebody will sue because they were looked at funny, so no - I won't! :p

BTW, no more posting on my Mage .. but more posting on my Shaman. :D
90 Dwarf Paladin

or Angerforged Stompers

Do you need the expertise? Either way, leaning towards Vigorous, but it's a fairly tough call without seeing the rest of your PvE gear. It seems like a sufficient iL increase to warrant the loss of haste, though, especially if you need the expertise.
91 Draenei Paladin

or Angerforged Stompers

Do you need the expertise? Either way, leaning towards Vigorous, but it's a fairly tough call without seeing the rest of your PvE gear. It seems like a sufficient iL increase to warrant the loss of haste, though, especially if you need the expertise.

I'd take them for the name alone. XD

This week I managed to snag T15 N gloves and some pretty awesome but sadly non-tier pants, and because I don't have another piece of T15 I can't wear either of them. <_< Plus since I blew all my coins trying to get tier, I wont even have a chance at Lei Shen gear when we hopefully drop him tomorrow. :(

Also, I had the painful experience of finding out that FL is still kind of hard to do if you don't have any tanks or healers or competent friends who ever want to set foot back in FL... All I wanted was sulfuras! Was that too much to ask for?
90 Dwarf Paladin
Also, I had the painful experience of finding out that FL is still kind of hard to do if you don't have any tanks or healers or competent friends who ever want to set foot back in FL... All I wanted was sulfuras! Was that too much to ask for?

I had that same experience just the other day. 20-manned FL25. Rag dropped, literally, a dozen items - but not a single Sulfuras. >_<
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had that same experience just the other day. 20-manned FL25. Rag dropped, literally, a dozen items - but not a single Sulfuras. >_<

i remember the kill where rag dropped three sulfurases. this was the same week shannox dropped nothing but axes and conq pants. loot rng you are so cruel.

FL wasn't that bad a raid in retrospec, it was just to short, if they had paired FL with that underwater raid they promised us i think it would have been a really solid tier.

a lot of the fights in FL were pretty fun, and i think alys was the only one i flat out disliked, i think a lot of people are just still sick of it cause they helped endless friends finish their staffs

it did have some of the most lovely looking gear in it, t12 is one of the best looking paladin tiers, mage was fabulous, so was priest (if you omit the bucket helm) and dk.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
a lot of the fights in FL were pretty fun, and i think alys was the only one i flat out disliked, i think a lot of people are just still sick of it cause they helped endless friends finish their staffs

I liked Alys. It had a bunch of people all doing separate jobs that all had to be done well or the whole contruct fell apart, not like most other fights where it's just "DPS stand here and do this". All of DS was like that, which I found most disappointing.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I liked Alys. It had a bunch of people all doing separate jobs that all had to be done well or the whole contruct fell apart, not like most other fights where it's just "DPS stand here and do this". All of DS was like that, which I found most disappointing.

my memories of alys were probably colored by the fact that i was playing on terrible hardware and perpetually died to tornadoes because i couldn't see them. eventually i learned the trick of picking some one who i knew could dodge tornadoes and stick to their !@# for the whole phase.

heroic alys really got to me because it was so dependent on people not missing their interrupts and if you were limited in the interrupt department then you were going to have a rough time. my guild at the time was a bit low on melee and i think we had a couple of our zillion shadowpriests spec silence/psychic horror so they could help interrupt.

i remember doing it on the dk later on, i had to go unholy so i could solo interrupt one add and my dps was in the toilet because i had to both pool RP to mind freeze and keep my ghoul from clawing so he would pool energy to gnaw.
100 Dwarf Paladin
I'm having entirely too much fun dinking around with that chibi tool.

Gnome Pally: http://imgur.com/744tojj

I'd change my draenei pally alt into a gnome in a heartbeat if Blizzard would get off their duffs and give them the class. I mean, they gave the class to a bunch of smelly cows because a pair of them were talking about the sun.

I mean, come on. The Gnomes could get ideas from the Titans in Ulduar and BAM! Magitech Knights!!

Nelf Pally: http://imgur.com/3EwJREB

I can live with that.

Worgen Pally: http://imgur.com/ESnd1sH

Aww, puppy! :D

Orc Pally: http://imgur.com/BJ1ZHBh

No. Just, no.

Forsaken Pally: http://imgur.com/YUNrJeP

I wish harm upon every individual who makes threads about these.... things. Completely ignoring the fact that the deaders already have too many classes.

and of course

Troll Pally: http://imgur.com/i3qoBiD

...no.
Edited by Dallanna on 3/24/2013 10:24 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]