[H] Fuzzy PJs Make Me Tough is recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Come put on your PJs!

Fuzzy PJs Make Me Tough is a level 25 social guild focused on fun! Having one of the coolest guild names anywhere in the world (of Warcraft), we are always looking for new members who want to join up.

Our core members have been playing together for several years, some of us as early as the first year of Vanilla WoW. We have many excellent players who are always willing to help others, share advice, and are generally a great crew to get along with.

Our main focuses are:
-Having a good time
-Being friendly and supporting other guild members
-Weekly transmog, mount, and achievement runs of content both old and new
-Gearing up through dungeons, crafting, and once a week raiding

If trolling, drama, and rabble rousing are past times of yours then you need not apply. Fuzzy PJs is all about being constructive, laid back, and fun. People who disrupt the atmosphere and culture that we embrace are not welcome, and will swiftly find themselves on their way out of the guild.

While we are not a raiding-focused guild, we would like to see as much content and gear as possible. We are looking to grow our pool of raiders, with a need for ranged DPS in particular. Raids are Wednesdays at 6:00pm-9:00pm server, and we are currently working on encounters in Heart of Fear.

Those interested in raiding need to be:
-Able to commit to the full three hours
-Willing to show up consistently every week
-Logged on at least fifteen minutes before raid starts
-Patient and able to take direction

Raiders and non-raiders, young or old, first level or ninetieth are all welcome! Please feel free to contact me or our other members via in-game mail, tell, or by the guild recruitment tool if you would like to join.
Reply Quote
I've been with the PJ's for a while now, great people and good times on our raids. Still looking for a few good people to round out our team.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I support this message!! I had lots of fun while I was in this guild. Good luck on the recruiting :D
Reply Quote
I think we need to offer people cookies!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Delicious cookies are a good idea. But which to choose, chocolate chip or peanut butter?
Reply Quote
Still looking for some ranged DPS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]