Incorrect EotS record on armory profile

Greetings fellow adventurers and Game Masters.

Just wanted to bring attention to the fact that the Eye of the Storm record on my PvP page of the armory that shows all records for the different battleground done in RBGs is definitely incorrect. It shows me as 0-35 all-time in there. And while many could and have accused me of being bad, I know for a fact I have not lost 35/35 games in EotS. If anything at the least I've won/loss half of them. I know for a fact that I've won a few because of winning strats I've tried out with my group and successfully executing them. All other records seem to be accurate, other than the EotS record.

I know in the grand scheme of things it means absolutely squat and it hardly matters if at all. However, all bugs should come to the surface to be recognized; no matter how petty.
(unsure if it's happening/happened to any of the people I ran the RBG with or anyone else)

Thank you, and may the Fel be with you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same here. I am undefeated in EoTS but the armory shows me as completely defeated. Multiple tickets and they say its just a display issue on the website and won't fix it.
Reply Quote
Won't fix it? What's the point of keeping a feature that doesn't work? Why would you knowingly keep up incorrect info on a feature when the sole purpose of the feature it is to inform? duhfuq
Edited by Felmen on 4/5/2013 7:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]